|Nature of Business||Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||Majid Khan|
|Registered Address||No. 71, Dhanna Das Ki Bagichi M. D. Road, Jaipur- 302 004, Rajasthan, India|
|Industry||Manufacturing, Trading, Importer and Exporter of Marble Inlay Handicrafts.|
|Total Number of Employees||11 to 25 People|
|Year of Establishment||2006|
|Legal Status of Firm||Sole Proprietorship (Individual)|
|Promoter||Mr. Majid Khan|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 2 - 5 Crore|
|Quality Measures / Testing Facilities||No|
|DGFT / IE Code||1306002443|
|Banker||HDFC BANK LTD|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
We are one of the prominent manufacturers and exporters of Marble Inlay Handicrafts, having experience of 4 generations in this art. The range available with us includes Marble Inlaid Tables, Floors Designs, Walls Panels, Stairs, Sink, Wash Basins, Counter Tops, Fountains, Gemstones Tiles and Slabs, Decoratives and many more. We specialize in making custom made traditional handicrafts in various sizes, colors and designs. Our marble inlay handicrafts are crafted by artistic craftsmen, who have inherited their designing skills from their ancestors.
The striking attributes of our intricately designed range are as follows:
- Use of semi precious stones as our raw material and other natural stones as per design's requirement but never use artificial stones.
- Exemplary designs
- Delivering both Traditional and royal looking products.
- Each piece reflects rich Indian culture as weill as Italian Pietra Dura Art.
Owing to the support of these professionals, we assure that the products we offer are not only aesthetically pleasing, but also quality assured. To complete the project with utmost precision, each project is handled by 25- 100 people, depending upon the scale of project, nature of work and urgency of orders.
- Talented artisans
- Drawing masters
- Packaging staff
- Quality controllers
- Marketing personnel
We are one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of Marble Inlay Handicrafts that are meeting the demands of our valued clients. Several attributes that have enabled us to carve a niche for ourselves in the industry are enlisted below:
- State-of-the-art infrastructural facilities
- Stringent quality control
- Impeccable quality
- Transparent business dealings
- Prompt delivery of consignments
- Customized packaging
- We are a manufacturer, not a supplier or agent, so when you buy at Monarch Crafts, you directly deal with the manufacturer which provides you more transparency, better price and fast production.
- We are recognized as MANUFACTURER & EXPORTER by the Ministry Of Commerce, Govt. Of INDIA.
- Member of Indo German Chamber Of Commerce.
- Member Of Export Promotion Council For Handicrafts.
- We have few artisans, who have WORKED on TAJ MAHAL, an exceptional piece of Inlay Work. (For repairing and restoration)
- Our products have been published in PAST IN PRESENT, a book published in Europe in different languages. (on page no 64 & 65). We are the only Indian company to get a place in that book.
- Articles in leading newspapers, such as Hindustan Times, prove our art and authenticity.
- We inlay stones with the thickness of 6-7 mm. After polishing, buyers get final products with an inlay of approx 5-6 mm thickness which provides more strength and fine colors (because of 1-2 mm polish). You find 2 mm thickness only at other manufacturers.
- We have certified professionals for stone selection. Issued by the GJEPC, sponsored by Ministry Of Commerce, Govt of India. (Gold Medalist.)
- We have FTDC trained professionals to make sure that our International customers find it easy to deal with us and our customer careexceptional. (Foreign Trade Development Center, recognized by IIQM)
- Integrity- We are not involved in Tax Cheating or any single kind of fraud in both local and international market. Our buyers are charged only the actual value. At Monarch crafts only natural stones are used and one thing is for sure you only get 100% genuine products here.
Awards and Achievements
Terms & Conditions
Generic Terms and Conditions ("Terms")
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the website operated by Monarch Crafts and ordering at Monarch Crafts.
Your access to, use of the Service and placing order is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, buyers and others who access or use this website. By accessing this website or ordering at Monarch Crafts, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
We have not used any Graphic technologies in photos displayed at website. Still there are chances of difference in colours in actual products and photographs.
Our products are handmade. That’s why two pieces cannot be identically same in design and colours.
Order will be confirmed after payment only and customers have to pay full amount before delivery. No shipment, will be dispatched without complete payment including shipping and insurance.
In case, customers want to arrange his/her/their own source of shipping and insurance, they may take the delivery at their own risks after paying full amount of goods.
Order once confirmed, cannot be cancelled or modified in any condition.
As order placed once cannot be change, we request you to please confirm design, size other things before placing order.
If customer cancels the order, advance payment will not be given back. Even if cancellation request comes after 50% manufacturing process, customer has to pay full amount for the goods/services either he/she they take/s delivery or not.
We always try to complete order within given time but this is an art work and may take more time then committed. However, we will update you about the current position of your order.
We are focused to our art work. Transportation is not a part of our services. However, we provide support by arranging transport agents or freight forwarder ,to make handling easy for our customers.
We allow our customers to arrange their own sources for transportation as well.
In both conditions mentioned above, we are not responsible for any problem in transportation, as it’s a matter between Transport Company and customer. However, if it’s arranged by us, we try to help our customers in case of any trouble but not committed.
Insurance is not mandatory while buying/ordering at Monarch Crafts but we highly recommend our customers to get insured their ordered goods.
Monarch Crafts reserve the rights at any time.
To change the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
In case of any dispute, the jurisdiction area will be Jaipur (Rajasthan) India only.