Access Control System
- Access control is the capability to control and monitor authorized and unauthorized access of staff, visitors and trespassers. These systems provide greater security for staff and visitors, whilst restricting access to high security or confidential areas.
- Access control systems can be easily integrated with CCTV systems, door entry systems, intruder alarms and fire systems etc.
- MORE SOLUTIONS provides leading edge electronic access control systems to protect offices, factories, hospitals, public buildings, the retail sector, schools and colleges.
- Our innovative solutions in access control can solve entry level, single-door access control requirements to fully integrated security management systems operating on an enterprise-wide network. Access Control solutions enable you to further enhances your company or building security.
- Managed Access Control combines physical access control with systems which can be programmed to manage and record an accurate audit trail. Based on the assigned security level of authorized individuals (i.e. employees, visitors, contractors, etc.), access can be custom defined by time and location of each controlled door.
- MORE integrates network technology with mechanical and electronic security solutions. As such, our network and IP experience allows us to offer a complete solution whether it is a single or multi-site configuration. Other related services include remote system administration, diagnostic and maintenance.
- CCTV today is increasingly driven by technology. MORE SOLUTIONS with its broad depth of experience is ideally positioned to advice on CCTV systems across a range of market sectors. It is now considered one of the most effective and powerful tools to combat crime, providing indisputable evidence for use in court.
- CCTV can be used to protect your business or premises by deterring theft, reducing damage, evidential purposes.
- It also can help monitor Health and Safety, and employee productivity. It really can help in different types of environment and may reduce your Insurance premiums.
- Our entire CCTV products range has passed through our stringent selection policy to ensure long-term compatibility as well as effectiveness and reliability. MORE is a leading provider of CCTV systems including designing, installing and maintaining systems that are tailor made to the application and customer budget.
- CCTV Benefits Increasing staff productivity, Identifying criminals, Monitoring un accessible areas, Deters theft, malicious mischief and vandalism, Constant and consistent surveillance 24 hours a day, every day.
- The following CCTV surveillance systems and solutions are available: 1. IP Camera and network video recorder2. Box, Bullet and IR Cameras3. Outdoor/Indoor and PTZ Cameras4. Speed Dome Camera5. High resolution CCTV Monitors6. Digital Video Recorder
Gates Barriers n Turnstiles
Offering such a comprehensive product range ensures that MORE will have a solution to meet your specific needs. The choice of solution depends upon what needs to be controlled / protected and the size of opening. Solutions can be chosen from the following product types:
1. Gates (e.g. Automatic gates, Sliding gates) 2. Vehicle Flow (e.g. Vehicle barrier, Road blocker) 3. Pedestrian Flow (e.g. Speed gates, Turnstiles)
Home Automation System
- Home Automation is simplified to control electrical, electronics, security and entertainment, at a touch of a finger, with a remote control.
- Home Automation is all about transforming your existing home to an automated home to suite your living style, bring comfort and safety and the most important creating a peace of mind knowing that your home is secure while you are at home or away, and family and loved ones are safe and sound.
- Let us build you a Smart and Automated home to enjoy a peaceful surrounding, simple, yet a state-of-the-art technology home by distributing multiple signals to any rooms in your home to operate T.V, Home Theater, Multi-Room Audio System, Lighting, Air Condition, Safety and Security Systems are all controlled by a single platform. With a minimal cost, you can transform your home to be fully automated to save energy and reduce high utility bills.
- MORE SOLUTIONS offers a complete line of Home Automation Systems that makes sophisticated home control solutions practical and affordable for every home.
Intruder Alarm System
Our security solutions are designed for your peace of mind, and are produced by security-systems specialists. Our free survey provides our Engineers with the means to identify where and what systems should be employed within your property, taking into consideration of your specific requirements and budget. We will provide you with a proposal and which will cover all aspects of the work to be undertaken, from design to installation and maintenance.
For business premises such as shops, warehouses and garages, we offer conventional intruder alarms incorporating all the latest detection devices, including microwave and passive infrared (PIR) technologies, glass-break detectors, floodlighting, remote alarm signaling, CCTV and Access Control.
Each System is designed individually with your needs and application in mind. The specification of your Control Panel will depend on your specific design requirements, varying from an audible system to a sophisticated integrated up-load/down-load management system.
Whether you are a private company or a public authority, the IT infrastructure, or information system, has become a tool for optimizing performance and gaining market share. It is an essential resource to you, to anticipate the changes you need to make, in order to develop and thrive in a fast-changing environment.
Our commitment comes in the form of long-term partnerships based on measurable value creation, building on best practices and cost-effective high quality service.
We provide you with a range of Professional IT services including:1. Fully managed services for organizations without in house IT support2. Emergency help for system failures and disaster recovery3. On site & Off site support and up gradation4. Network Design, Integration & Consultation5. Structured cabling (data & voice)6. WiFi hardware, WiFi hotspot, Corporate Internet Access and VPN Connectivity7. Workstations, hubs, switches, routers, cables, racks etc.
Structured Network Cabling
MORE Installs Network Cabling Products for:1. Office Building Wiring › Industrial Facilities › Warehouses2. Government Networks › Data Centers › Universities3. Server Cabling › Desktop Cabling › Laptop Cabling4. Secure Fiber Optic Cabling › Coax Cabling › Equipment/ Server Racks5. Patch Panels › Wire Management Panels › Fiber Inner duct6. Cable Conduit › Wireless Access Point Cabling › Fiber Media Converters7. Fiber Switches › Fiber SANs › Phone Systems & VoIP