Products & Services
Hosted CRM System
Manufacturer & Supplier of Hosted CRM System. Our product range also comprises of SAP Business One Software and Microsoft Small Business Specialist.
Get Latest Price
Hosted CRM System 4.0 is a fully integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. Microsoft Dynamics CRM gives you the capability to easily create and maintain a clear view of customers from first contact through purchase and post-sales. With tools to enhance your company’s sales, marketing, and customer service processes – along with native Microsoft Office Outlook integration – Microsoft Dynamics CRM delivers a fast, flexible, and affordable solution.
With Microsoft Dynamics CRM quickly qualify sales leads and opportunities, streamline your sales strategy, and help your force access critical customer information at a moment’s notice to help make the sale.
Transform customer information into action with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. You’ll have clear insight into your customers’ unique needs and preferences with built-in reporting and analysis tools. Use the targeted information you glean to focus your marketing efforts and execute smarter campaigns.
Every interaction with a customer is vital. From delivering the right answer the first time, to resolving issues appropriately to coordinating services, Microsoft Dynamics CRM can help enhance your relationships with your customers by enabling you to offer high-quality, personalized service.
Understandable information put to work quickly is key in your competitive world. Dynamics CRM uses predictive analytics to turn your data into knowledge, from prioritizing leads to recommending strategic sales tactics. You can even combine data with workflow to respond in real-time to your business changes.
Collaborate at every level—and give everyone access to the business process best practices that can make them more effective and efficient. Microsoft Dynamics CRM empowers a
more consistent, productive company.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM hosted solution helps you track communication and conversations with leads, employees, clients, colleagues, vendors, or anyone that matters to your business.
Get all the features:
- Opportunity management Converts leads to opportunities and tracks them throughout the sales cycle
- Sales process management Enables consistent tracking and closing of sales opportunities
- Pipeline optimization Analytical tools provide salespeople with qualified leads and opportunities
- Quote generation Provides a full-featured product catalog that supports complex pricing levels, units of measure, and discounts
- Order management Converts quotes to orders that can be modified and saved until they are ready to be billed as invoices
- Sales force management Helps measure sales performance against quotas
- Sales literature Helps create, manage, and distribute sales material
- Direct e-mail Enables creation of customized e-mail messages to customers
- Security Features Customer and business information is guarded with a fail-safe system that offers the best safety and confidentiality possible
- Outlook Integration From Outlook, employees access Microsoft CRM sales, marketing, and customer service modules to make sales decisions, market products, solve problems, and get strategic views of the business
View Complete Details