Products & Services
Products & ServicesView All
Mygreen Enviroproducts Private Limited
We believe in utilising innovative technology to create world-class, certified, biodegradable, and compostable packaging which does not harm the planet. We provide cost-competitive, eco-friendly alternatives for industries such as retail, HORECA, fashion, health, and e-commerce. With regional certifications, state-of-the-art solutions which are global benchmarks, strong ethics, and research and development, we move towards a sustainable future.
|Nature of Business||Exporter and Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||Ankit Gupta|
|Registered Address||Plot No 51 Ecotech I Ext Greater Noida, , Greater Noida- 201308, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Total Number of Employees||51 to 100 People|
|Year of Establishment||2019|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 10 - 25 Crore|
|Top Export Countries|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||AANCM*****|
About The Company
- NaturTrust is a part of the Holostik group which has over four decades of experience in doing credible and reliable business that cares about customers. With the latest technological innovation, a global network of partners, transparent functioning, dedicated research and development units, and a wide range of products, NaturTrust is the new revolution in creating products that are technically brilliant and environmentally sustainable.
- For the past four decades, Holostik has revolutionised counterfeiting solutions and established a credible business that cares about customers. At NaturTrust, we carry forward the ethics and integrity of the Holostik group and create sustainable products that impact the world. We believe in utilising innovative technology to create world-class, certified, biodegradable, and compostable packaging which does not harm the planet. We provide cost-competitive, eco-friendly alternatives for industries such as retail, HORECA, fashion, health, and e-commerce. With regional certifications, state-of-the-art solutions which are global benchmarks, strong ethics, and research and development, we move towards a sustainable future.
- Over the past few decades, plastic pollution has been on the rise. At NaturTrust, we commit to sustainability, to a greener planet, to a cleaner environment. We pledge towards making sustainability a way of life. Our range of products helps make every daily chore, every major milestone, become environment-friendly.
Our plants have state-of-the-art infrastructure leading to our products being of the premier quality. We have end-to-end facilities for manufacturing our products as per the law and regional standards in the customisations as demanded by the customer. From film extrusion to printing to cutting and sealing, as well as working with a skilled workforce and world-class quality control labs, we make sure that each batch of products is dispatched only after multiple quality checks.
- We believe in taking responsibility and action towards a greener future. Our values include being true to self, society, and the environment. With continuous research and development and strong ethics, we commit to innovating sustainable products on a large scale so as to impact the environment in a positive way.
- We are the manufacturers of world-class certified compostable products such as bags, tableware, and medical supplies for industries such as Retail, HORECA, and the Medical Industry. We also provide coated paper that is eco-friendly and can be used to line tableware, cartons, dairy containers, paper bags – basically everything that uses plastic as a coating.
- An alumnus of Harvard Business School, UCLA Anderson School of Management, and Indian Institute of Management (Ahmedabad), Ankit has been serving on the board of directors since 2005. As a second-generation entrepreneur, he believes in portfolio management with the correct approach. A firm believer in creating a more sustainable and long-term impact on society through innovation and technology without compromising on ethical values and principles, Ankit is supporting and mentoring multiple start-ups as the Board of Patrons for the AIM Smart City Accelerator Program.