Products & Services
Professional Tax Registration Services
Get Latest Price
Are you a salaried employee or an employer or a trader in India, you ought to pay professional tax. It is a state-level tax and has to be compulsorily paid by every member of staff employed in private companies. An employer is responsible to deduct professional tax from the salaries of his employees and pay the amount so collected to the government. Connect with us today for a convenient Professional Tax Registration in Mumbai.
States such as Karnataka, West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Assam, Chhattisgarh, Kerala, Meghalaya, Orissa, Tripura and Madhya Pradesh impose professional tax. Registration is mandatory within 30 days of employing staff in a business or, in the case of professionals, 30 days from the start of the practice.
Why Obtain Professional Tax Registration?
- It is a statutory requirement. Employers have to mandatorily obtain professional tax registration and pay it on behalf of the employees
- A deduction from salary can be claimed by the taxpayer on account of professional tax paid, only in the year it’s paid
- Professional tax registration can be obtained easily and compliance maintained easily
- State Governments are empowered to collect professional taxes on trades and employment
Documents required for Professional Tax Registration :
- Copy of PAN card
- Copy of Voter’s ID / Passport / Driver’s License / Aadhar Card of the proprietor/partners/directors
- Passport size photographs of the employees
- Details and ID proofs of the employees
View Complete Details