Our Product Range
Dissolved Air Flotation
Rs 5.5 Lakhs / UnitGet Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
|Surface Treatment||Color Coated|
- NeoTech DAF process consists of super saturation of discharge water from the effluent end of the system tank with air. The super saturated water stream is then mixed with the waste stream and pressurized in pressure tube. A sudden release of pressure from the saturated stream millions of microscopic bubbles form and attach themselves to the contaminants of oil and solids in the wastewater, thereby changing their buoyancy and floating them to the water surface where they can be skimmed and removed from the water.
- NeoTech also offer a combined chemical pretreatment to improve DAF solids removal efficiencies. The use of chemical flocculants with DAF is based on system efficiency, application contaminant characteristics and cost.
- Pulp & Paper industries ,Oil & Gas, Petroleum Refineries, Tanneries, Food Processing, Dairies & Cheese Processing, Metal Industries.
- Heavy Duty Scrapper
- Fully Automatic (Optional)
- Variable Speed Drive
- Skid Mounted & Pretested
- Integrated Chemical Reaction Tanks
- Unique Counter Current Scrapping
- Uncompromised Quality and Performance
View Complete Details