Products & Services
Get Latest Price
Net Origans has come up with Agro 80 Plus, a highly concentrated all-purpose non-ionic spray adjuvant when mixed with pesticide & foliar fertilizer improves their effectiveness leading to increased crop yield for the farmer. It is non toxic and biodegradable, so does not show any kind of toxic effects to anyone.
Agro 80 Plus is not a pesticide. But it helps to increase the efficacy of other pesticides.
Agro 80 Plus has been developed after intensive research. Strict quality checks were carried out at every stage of the development of the product - right from quality checks were carried out at every stage of the development of the product - right from procurement of raw materials to the finished product. Agro 80 Plus has been tested on various crops and vegetation by reputed agricultural universities before being made available commercially.
Although it is an agricultural product, it can be used wherever pesticides, fertilizers, defoliators, plant nutrients are being utilized. This includes golf courses, household plants, nurseries kitchen gardens etc. Indeed an all purpose spray adjuvant which on mixing with insecticides, fungicides, herbicides and defoliators increases their efficacy.
Need of this product and how it improves the effectiveness of pesticides
For a pesticide to be effective, a spray droplet must be able to wet the foliage and spread out uniformly over a leaf so that maximum area of the leaf is covered, enabling the pesticide to reach its target. But spray droplets tend to bead up on leaf surfaces, particularly on waxy and hairy leaves. This problem occurs due to the surface tension between spray droplets and the leaf surface.
· It contains surfactants, so mixing Kai Agro 80 Plus with the pesticide solution reduces the surface tension and prevents beading of droplets, thus enabling uniform coverage of the pesticide and ultimately, resulting in a better crop yield.
· It acts as an Activator, Wetter and Spreader. It activates the spray fluid to moisten the plant surface & allows uniform spreading of spray deposit.
How it helps the farmers
Kai Agro 80 Plus helps the farmers to achieve a better and healthier crop yield through efficient use of pesticides thereby saving time and money. As a result of that, the crops, fruits and vegetables are protected from diseases, pests and unwanted herbs, resulting in more productive yield.
Directions for Usage:
· With insecticide, fungicides, foliar fertilizers and defoliators: Prepare a solution with any of the above and water. Follow, the mixing instructions recommended by the pesticide/ defoliators and insecticides manufacturer. Mix 5 ml of product (¼ capful) per 15 liters of pesticide or foliar fertilizer solution. Spray normally on the crop.
· With Post Emergent Herbicides: Make a solution of post- emergent herbicide to be used with water in the spray tank. Follow the mixing instruction recommended by the herbicide manufacturer. Mix 20 ml product (1 capful) per 15 liters of post emergent herbicide solution. Spray normally on the crop.
· At the time of irrigation: Add 160 ml of product in at least 80 liters of water for every acre of land. If it is used at the time of irrigation, 1 Liter bottle of Keva Agro 80 Plus will be ample to irrigate more than 4 to 5 acres of land.
MRP: 1499 1 ltr
View Complete Details