Products & Services
Niche Corpfinance Private Limited
|Nature of Business||Service Provider|
|Company CEO||K C Gupta|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
|Annual Turnover||Upto Rs. 50 Lakh|
The company is incorporated by the eminent professionals to advise clients in all aspects of finance and corporate matters with experts in the areas of debt, equity, transaction, setting up of business and management advisory. The company has strong and professional leadership that has an in-depth understanding of key business drivers and adhere strictly as per client demands and environment. Our expertise lies in domain knowledge, capital syndication alternatives with remarkable transaction execution capabilities and have established network with leading banks & financial institutions,NBFCs and private equity funds. We offer independent advice /arrange - debt & capital raising, mergers & acquisitions, financial reconstructing, valuation, due diligence,taxation,legal advisory and management audit for our clients.
Niche CorpFinance helps clients in assessment of the financial needs,papers work, arrangement of funds. We provides solutions for mergers and acquisitions, primary equity capital market transactions and restructuring to clients including large corporates, financial institutions, financial sponsors, government bodies, mid-caps and family-owned businesses. The company is organized to provide its clients with the very best combination of specialists and solutions according to sector, product or geographic region. Our sector-based approach ensures we identify buy and sell opportunities early and have detailed knowledge of the key players in any sector and their assessment practices.
We deliver a flexible, focused, responsive approach that maximizes opportunities in both developed and emerging markets. Our specialist product teams, including Equity Capital Markets, Advisory to Listed Companies, Restructuring Advisory and Business Valuation, apply their combined expertise and experience to structure, deliver and execute complex transactions.+ Read More
Clients / Customers
- Sainov Spirits Pvt. Ltd.
- eSys Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- INFRES Methodex Ltd.PMS Buildtech Pvt. Ltd.
- North-Ex India Coating Pvt. Ltd.
- Bhawani Industries Ltd.
- Mosaic House Wares Pvt. Ltd.
- DARCL Logistics
- Shiv Polymers
- Ganges Internationale
- Sarvpriya Securities Ltd.
- Global Infonet Distribution Pvt. Ltd.
- Suman Phosphates & Chemical Ltd.
- Manav Vikas Society
- Agarwal Packaging
- Goel Importers
Chartered Accountant (1993 Batch- First attempt)-ICAI
Masters in Business Finance- 2010- ICAI
B.Com. from Kurukshetra University, 1990
Career path 1993 till 2011
Ganges internationale Private Ltd.-CFO
Manufacturer of Telecom, Transmission Towers.
Total solution provider for Telecom Towers, Heavy Fabrication for Power sector (Plants- Puducherry, Raipur) -250 Cr
e SYS Information Technologies Ltd –an MNC
Vice President -Finance (Head Finance -India)
Manufacturer of laptops, PC, and third largest distributor in India.
Radico Khaitan Ltd
Controller Finance (Second largest Liquor Co. in India)
Continental Carbon India Ltd.- A US MNC
Manager (Finance and Accounts)
British Scaffolding India Ltd.
GM- Finance (Head Finance )
Sagar Suri Estates and Finance Ltd-Listed NBFC
K.C.Gupta has over 18 years of experience Corporate Finance-Debt /Equity ,Forex,Treasury. M & A.Key experiences
- Arrangement of working capital finance- Rs and Foreign currency (CC,PC,FCNRB,WCDL,LC BG)
- Arrangement of term loans/project finance-Rs and ECB.
- Arrangement of FCCB/CCPS-Business modeling, Due diligence.
- Managing IPO.
- Acquisition of Listed company-BSE.
- Acquisition of NBFC/other regional exchanges listed cos.
- Management of Forex exposures and Hedging strategies.
- Dealing in derivatives, as hedging strategies (IRS/POS/Cross currency).
- Supervision of overall accounting(Indian/US gaap) and taxation issues for the co as CFO.
- Negotiating the various deals.
- Dealing with banks and financial institutions.
- Dealing with Credit Rating agencies-getting credit rating for WC limits,CP,FD etc.
- Working on the Corporate Holding structures.
Qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1991
1991 till 2001
Sunil Gupta & Associates
Sharma Goel & Co
2001 till 2009
Ernst & Young Competencies & experience
Kamal has over 17 years of experience in various indirect tax areas across the supply chainKey experiences
- Reviewed financial models to ensure various Indian taxes have been appropriately captured
- Advised on indirect tax implications and reviewed financial models in establishing the unit in DTA, EOU, SEZ or Excise free zones
- Advised on indirect tax implications of EPC contracts
- Assisted clients with respect to VAT, Customs duty and Service tax on its operations in India
- Advised with respect to Customs valuation on their imports from related parties and represented before Special Valuation Branch
- Assisted a number of companies in VAT and Service tax compliance on an all-India basis
- Advised companies in ascertaining the impact of VAT on their costs and pricing as against erstwhile Sales tax
- Assisted a number of companies to structure the transactions and compute indirect taxes for responding to a tender
- Conducted a number of due diligence and computed indirect tax implications in merger, de-merger, takeover etc.
- Addressed a number of seminars and trainings organized by various industry chambers, State VAT departments and clients