Products & Services
Chartered Accountant (1993 Batch- First attempt)-ICAI
Masters in Business Finance- 2010- ICAI
B.Com. from Kurukshetra University, 1990
Career path 1993 till 2011
Ganges internationale Private Ltd.-CFO
Manufacturer of Telecom, Transmission Towers.
Total solution provider for Telecom Towers, Heavy Fabrication for Power sector (Plants- Puducherry, Raipur) -250 Cr
e SYS Information Technologies Ltd –an MNC
Vice President -Finance (Head Finance -India)
Manufacturer of laptops, PC, and third largest distributor in India.
Radico Khaitan Ltd
Controller Finance (Second largest Liquor Co. in India)
Continental Carbon India Ltd.- A US MNC
Manager (Finance and Accounts)
British Scaffolding India Ltd.
GM- Finance (Head Finance )
Sagar Suri Estates and Finance Ltd-Listed NBFC
K.C.Gupta has over 18 years of experience Corporate Finance-Debt /Equity ,Forex,Treasury. M & A.Key experiences
- Arrangement of working capital finance- Rs and Foreign currency (CC,PC,FCNRB,WCDL,LC BG)
- Arrangement of term loans/project finance-Rs and ECB.
- Arrangement of FCCB/CCPS-Business modeling, Due diligence.
- Managing IPO.
- Acquisition of Listed company-BSE.
- Acquisition of NBFC/other regional exchanges listed cos.
- Management of Forex exposures and Hedging strategies.
- Dealing in derivatives, as hedging strategies (IRS/POS/Cross currency).
- Supervision of overall accounting(Indian/US gaap) and taxation issues for the co as CFO.
- Negotiating the various deals.
- Dealing with banks and financial institutions.
- Dealing with Credit Rating agencies-getting credit rating for WC limits,CP,FD etc.
- Working on the Corporate Holding structures.