|Nature of Business||Wholesale Trader|
|Company CEO||Akshat Pardiwala|
|Total Number of Employees||26 to 50 People|
|Year of Establishment||1972|
|Legal Status of Firm||Individual - Proprietor|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 50 - 100 Crore|
Trade & Market
|Import Export Code (IEC)||03880*****|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
About The Company
The group today leads the industry from the front. Companies in the group are :
- Nippon Color
- New Print Solutions
- Nippon Enterprises
- Computer Graphics Limited
About Our Mentors
- Mr. Ramesh Pardiwala : He is a printing engineer, Mr. Pardiwala worked for Monotype Corporation for 22 years, where he established his expertise in plate making, typesetting equipments, graphic arts cameras and other printing equipment. In 1972 he established Nippon Group in Mumbai. He was given the life time achievement award in the year 2003 at the Foto Fair conducted by the All India Photographic Associations.
- Mr. Jayant Pardiwala : A Printing technologist from the Institute of Printing, Mumbai he went to complete his Advanced Printing from London College of Printing. He joined the family business on his return to India in 1986 and specialized in the marketing of Graphic Arts Equipments and took the business to the next level.
- Mr. Akshat Pardiwala : He earned his Master of Science in Print Media at Rochester Institute of Technology in 2016 after achieving Bachelors of Engineering degree in Electronics and Telecommunications from the University of Mumbai. During his 2 years in Rochester, Akshat published his book entitled “The New Print Industry: Trends and Opportunities” in the US, India, Australia, Brazil and Canada. His book was distributed for educational purposes at various print shows such as Graph Expo ’16 in Orlando, EFI Connect ’17 in Vegas, as well as Graphics Canada Expo ’17 in Toronto. He returned to India in 2017 with an extensive knowledge on the printing technologies and industry trends, with majors focusing on digital printing and color management. He is now creating new business opportunities for print service providers in India by offering solutions in the form of digital printing technologies.
- It is a family business organization. Having more than 20 professionals who have been assigned different work and responsibility commensurate with their qualification and experience.
Factors responsible for our enormous success are as follows:
- In-depth industry knowledge
- Timely completion of orders
- Transparent business dealings
- Qualified and trained team of professionals
- Market leading prices
Brands We Deal In
- Champion etc
- Well equipped spacious office with all modern equipments in respect of Fax, Computers, Typewriters, Copying Machine
- Godown for bulk storage.
- Godown for day-to-day smaller dispatches.
- Fleet of delivery vehicles.