Rotary Flask Shaker
Rotary Shaking Machine is useful for uniform mixing by circular motion in a horizontal plane with a circuit diameter of about 25 mm. used extensively in tissue culture work , aeration of fermentation and other chemical mixing procedures. The driving mechanism is enclosed in a mild steel sheet cabinet beautifully painted. The shaker is fitted with DC Motor with electronic speed regulator . The DC Motor will ensure continuous work and precise speed control. The shaking speed will be 50-250 RPM approx.. The top platform have neoprene rubber discs to hold conical flask in between them .
MARUTI ENGINEERING WORKS Rotary Shaker is ideal for shaking solution in Erlen Meyer Flasks .The unit with latest design compact and Table Top. The shaker is designed with a new concept of single or a set of Eccentric shaft which eliminates the tension soring. Thus the strokes available are smooth perfect. The top Board assembly consists of S.S. Tray Metal clamps OR Rubber disc type clamps (Optional) to hold conical flasks. Rotary Shacking Machine is Useful For Uniform Mixing by Circular motion
MARUTI ENGINEERING WORKS Rotary shaker are available in various size and capacity for various application and use in Microbiological, Virology Lab., R D, Q,C, Bacteriological pathological pharmaceutical Work.
- Table top Mode/Floor Model.
- Sturdy Construction
- Efficient Shaking
- Working on Single/ Set of Eccentric
- Smooth Perfect throw.
- AC frequency Drive
- Eliminating spring (spring less design)
- Counter Balance Drive # Variable Speed Control
- BRUSHLESS INDUCTION MOTOR
- Electronic Digital RPM indicator
- Smooth and jerk less shaking system.
- Shock absorbers PAD to withstand vibration.
- FIXED Eccentricity: 15/20 mm
- Throw: 30/40mm Circular.
- Motor: BRUSHLESS INDUCTION MOTOR.
- RPM: Continuous variable max. Up to 250(50 to 220/250RPM)