Nugen Machineries Limited
The manufacturing facility is based near Ahmedabad, Gujarat State, which is approximately 500 kilometers north of Mumbai and has a workforce of 80 persons, out of which 15 are qualified Engineers. The company is run by technocrats and professional directors who work full time in various functional areas such as Product Design & Improvements, Marketing, Contracts Execution, After Sales Service, Quality Control, Finance and Customer Supports according to their area of specialization and core competence. Nugen has pioneered and introduced the Rear Cylinder Hydraulic Press Brakes in India, The company has also designed and manufactured variable Rake Hydraulic Shears with in-house R&D efforts and has installed nearly 1,700 Press Brakes and Shears in India and abroad.
|Nature of Business||Exporter and Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||Samir Merchant|
|Registered Address||Plot No. 16, 17, 18, Block No. 388, Changodar Industrial Estate, Sarkhej- Bawla Highway Town Changodar, Sanand, Ahmedabad - 382 213, Gujarat, India|
|Total Number of Employees||51 to 100 People|
|Year of Establishment||1982|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
|Proprietor Name||Mr. Samir Merchant|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 2 - 5 Crore|
Trade & Market
|Export Percentage||upto 20%|
|Size of Premises||22,000 square feet|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||08910*****|
Our Manufacturing Facility
- We have installed nearly 1700 Press Brakes and Hydraulic Shears in India and abroad.
- We have also successfully designed Special Purpose Presses and plants for manufacturing SAW pipes (Press Cap. 1500MT X 6000MM), Hydro. Tube Tester, Extrusion Presses (500MT) and Welding Electrode Plants.
We are also one of few counted names in this sector to have membership & affiliations with leading organizations like:
- Indian Machine Tools Manufacturers Association (IMTMA)
- Engineering Export Promotion Council (EEPC)
- Gujarat Chamber of Commerce and Industry (GCCI)
- Ahmedabad Management Association (AMA)
At Nugen Machineries Limited, each and every component is checked at each and every stage of production and maximum care is taken while transporting the goods to their respective destinations. Once the machineries get a final finish, our quality experts recheck them to provide our clients with unadulterated and perfect dimension products that suits their requirements.
- With a belief that quality is the key customer satisfaction, we leave no stone unturned in taking firm measures to assure superior quality.
- We are managed and guided by dynamic young professionals, with zeal and commitment to surpass the customer's expectations.
- We procure raw materials from best dealers that conform to specified requirements and the manufacturing capabilities.
- Our streamlined business policies and ethical business practices help us in delivering goods at economical prices and within stipulated time period.
- We are a technically sound company capable of developing and maintaining the products as per industry standards.
Services & Supports
We strongly believe in maintaining ever-lasting and satisfying business association with all our customers. Hence we are always committed to offer support and technical backup even after the machines are satisfactorily installed at the site of the customer.
- South Africa
Explore our categories
Reviewed by 3 Users
Bikram Prasad ★★★★★ ★★★★★
Vishnu Sangle ★★★★★ ★★★★★