Our Product Range
Rs 900 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Drying Time||30 Min|
- Asian Paints Tractor Uno Acrylic Distemper offers a smooth, matt finish. Your walls look like new for a longer time as the shades retain their brightness.
- You can clean your stains with a wet cloth.
- It is available in a wide range of shades. Thus you can choose your favourite colours for your walls.
Pre Painting Steps
- Plaster New masonary surfaces must be allowed to cure completely. It is recommended to allow 28 days as the curing time for new masonary surfaces.
- Cleaning Surface should be free from any loose paint, dust or grease. Growths of fungus, algae or moss should be removed by wire brushing and water. In case of areas having excessive dampness use Asian Paints SmartCare Damp Block to limit further dampness.
- Filling For Cracks For filling cracks upto 3mm use Asian Paints SmartCare Crack Seal.Filling For Holes & Dents In case of dents and holes use Asian Paints Acrylic Wall Putty or white cement and fine sand in the ratio 1:3For interior surfaces or substrates that are subjected to continuous seepage or dampness, kindly use Asian Paints SmartCare Damp Block before the top coat application.
- Do Not Apply When Ambient Temperature Is Less Than 10°C Or If The Temperature Might
- Drop To This Level Within 4 Hrs Of Application.
- Do Not Over-thin Or Over-extend The Brush.
- Tint Using Asian Paints Machine Colourants Only Stir Well And Strain Before Use.
- Tinted Paints Need Thorough Shaking Immediately After Tinter Addition As Well As Before Use.
- Kindly Refer To The Msds For Asian Paints Tractor Uno Which Gives Detailed Information On Safety Measures While Handling The Paint, Which Is Available On Request.
- Store The Container With The Lid Tightly Closed In An Upright Position, In A Cool, Dry Place Keep Out Of Reach Of Children And Away From Eatables.
- May Be Harmful If Swallowed. In Case Of Ingestion Seek Immediate Medical Attention.
- Wear Eye Protection During Application. In Case Of Contact With Eyes, Rinse Immediately With Plenty Of Water And Seek Medical Advice.
- In Case Of Skin Contact Immediately Wash Skin With Soap And Plenty Of Water. Get Medical
- Attention If Irritation Develops Or Persists.
- Do Not Breathe Vapour Or Spray.It Is Recommended To Wear Suitable Nose Pad During Sanding And Surface Preparation To Avoid Dust Inhalation Do Not Pour Leftover Paint Down The Drain Or In Water Courses.
- In The Event Of Spills, Contain Spillage Using Sand Or Earth.
- No Added Lead, Mercury Or Chromium Compounds.
View Complete Details
Rs 80 / KilogramGet Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 20 Kilogram
Acrylic Washable Distemper Paint
View Complete Details
Explore more categories
Reviewed by 1 Users
Most Relevant Reviews
Suresh Gadhavi | Mehsana, Gujarat