Open Arm Develop Center
OACDC is the part of neurological services (NHS). OACDC Has been registered under Indian Partnership Act 1932.
It provides treatment for children whose development is delayed.
OACDC works with following disorders
- Cerebral palsy
- Developmental delay
- Erb’s palsy
- Spina bifida
- Other orthopedic and neurological disorders
- Down’s syndrome
- Psychological disorders
- Behavioral disorders
- Maladjustment of children
- Learning disabilities
- Hand function disorders
- Feeding disorders
- speech and language delay
OACDC has multidisciplinary team consisting of number of qualified and experienced professionals in specific areas including,
Psychological counselors ,pediatric physiotherapists, pediatric occupational therapists, special educators, speech and language therapists.
OACDC provides various management services to children with special needs.
- Manual physical therapy to children who are physically delayed
- Pre and post botox therapy
- Pre and post surgical therapy
- Orthosis facility
- Sensory training
- Play therapy
- Pediatric Occupational therapy to children having AUTISM, ADHD and Hand Dysfunction .
- Cognition enhancement therapy
- Communication enhancement therapy
- Educational support to school going children
Early intervention program
OACDC deals with premature ,low birth weight babies or developmentally delayed babies where physical , mental, emotional, behavioural , sensory, motor and psychological development is not adequate.
We provide complete management of baby as early as possible.
Overall developmental therapy is given to child aged 8 moths to 5 yrs.
Behavior modification program
OACDC deals with children having behavioural problems due to which they doesn’t interact with siblings, parents, teachers ,and people in the society.
These children face serious problems in schools and in society.
This program is advised for children with AUTISM, ADHD, ADD, Unadjustable children, Children having stranger Anxiety, Antisocial behavior and sleep disturbances etc.
This approach helps the child
- To get adjusted with children of same age group, siblings, parents and within society.
- Increase social interaction
- Decrease preschool age problems like head banging, thumb sucking, nail biting,etc
- Decrease stranger anxiety
- Decrease resistance to feeding.
- Decrease resistance of child to parental interference.
Sensory integration therapy
Children with sensory dysfunction experiences problem with their sense of touch, smell, hearing, taste, sight, body coordination, movement against gravity, and decreased joint proprioception .
Different therapies for different senses
- Tactile therapy
- Firm and deep pressure
- Therapy to develop sense of smell
- Proprioceptive system training
- Vestibular system training
- Learning new skills involving movements.
Sensory training improves daily function in children with autism, ADHD etc.
|Nature of Business||Service Provider|