Products & Services
Awards & Memberships
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR USE OF JAS-ANZ/ PCMS LOGO
Use of the JAS-ANZ Logo & PCMS Certification Mark is subject to the conditions detailed below:
1. Where JAS-ANZ Logo & PCMS Certification Mark is used, the client shall ensure:
(a) That they are used together, not in isolation and not disproportionately represented, and positioned in a manner that ensures the relationship between the JAS-ANZ and the PCMS Certification Mark along with the Standard and Certification No.
2. Use shall be restricted to correspondence, advertising, and promotional material that is directly applicable to the scope of registration as shown on the Registration Schedule.
3. The JAS-ANZ Logo shall not be used in such a way to suggest that the Accreditation Council, Governments of Australia and New Zealand, or any Government Minister, have certified or approved the client’s activities, or in any other misleading manner.
4. The JAS-ANZ Logo may be uniformly enlarged or reduced but shall be large enough for the wording to be clearly legible, and may be in any one single colour.
5. Use shall be such that there is no implication that the goods or services themselves are approved by JAS-ANZ & PCMS.
6. A JAS-ANZ Logo & PCMS Certification Mark issued within the framework of a quality system certification programme.
(a) may be used on stationary, literature and publicity material;shall NOT be used on
*1. This could be a tangible product itself or product in an individual package container etc.
*2. This applies to marks that have a specific form including some basic description of its applicability. A statement in words alone does not constitute a mark in this sense. Any such wording should be true and not mislead.
*3. This could be a clear statement that “(This product) was manufactured in a plant whose quality management system is certifies/ registered as being in conformity with ISO 9001”.
*4 The marks shall not permitted to be applied to laboratory test, calibration or inspection reports.
*5 The marks shall not allow reference to its management system certification to be used in such a way as to imply that the PCMS certifies a product (including service) or process
*6. When using symbols or logos, adequate attention should be paid to avoid infringement of clauses 184.108.40.206d) and 3.7 of ISO/ IEC 17021
*7 if violated, P C Management System Pvt. Ltd. (PCMS) reserves the right to revoke/
suspend/ withdraw the registration certificate without prior written information to client
and legal action will be taken under section 406IPC which is breach of contract/trust.
*8 PCMS logo is registered by The registrar of trade mark under the trademark act 1999Unauthorized use of mark shall be punished under section 23 (2) rule 62 (!) .