Products & Services
Get Latest Price
The buds are exceptionally rich in protein, dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, which work wonders to get rid of many health troubles.
Once cut and cleaned, the buds are typically cooked by boiling, steaming, stir frying or roasting however, boiling results in significant loss of anticancer compounds
- The sprouts are one of the low-glycemic nutritious vegetables.
- They are also rich source of minerals like copper, calcium, potassium, iron, manganese, and phosphorus.
- Brussel sprouts are an excellent source of vitamin C
How to use:
- Blanched sprouts are braised/ mixed with other vegetables like carrot, green beans or mushrooms.
- The sprouts are used as favorite add on in chicken casseroles.
View Complete Details