Products & Services
Welding Metal Gun Arm Insulation Service
Rs 1,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Material||Fibre - Insulation|
|Usage/Application||Resistance Spot Welding,Projection Welding,Portable Spot Welder,Robotic Welding|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
PARENTNashik offer spot welding gun arm insulation - coating service for spot welding gun, shank, holders, robotic welding gun arms onsite and offsite.
FRP is a composition made from fiberglass reinforcement in a plastic matrix. A construction analogy would be the steel reinforcing bars in a concrete matrix for highways. These matrices have a wide variety of physical strength. We have developed this matrix for our PSW and IT spot welding guns looking exact requirement of guns.
Following are physical properties for coating on PSW / IT guns.
- FRP 4 mm coating has very adequate compressive strength. It last for years till you forcefully crush it.
- It has lower flexural modulus:- it indicates how far a material will bend when a certain load is applied to it. Lower the modulus more flexible the material.
- Excellent tensile strength.
- High surface hardness gives resistance to abrasion and denting.
- Withstands high compressive force to last for years, High impact strength
Welding Metal Gun Arm Insulation Service Features:
- The insulation eliminates lost weld current due to shorting (Which causes intermittent cold welds).
- The coating absorbs heat and protects the gun from oxidation and corrosion.
- Protects the arm from dents from nearby fixtures.
- Preserves the new appearance of the gun arms.
- Eliminates maintenance and downtime replacing less durable insulation.
- Check out with PARENTNashik for sample or get shank made as per your requirement dully insulation with free of cost. (Only insulation free of cost)
- Item Code: Insulation-coating
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: Nashik and at your works
- Delivery Time: As per plan
View Complete Details
Explore more categories
Reviewed by 1 Users