Paras Wires Private Limited
Incepted in the year 1987, Paras Wires Private Limited is engaged in manufacturing a comprehensive range of FEP Insulated Wire, Halogen Free Fire Retardant Cable, PVC Insulated Electrical Wires, SS Braided PTFE Teflon Hose, Load Cell Cable, Cable Harness, Co-axial Cables. Our range is manufactured using the high-grade raw material so as to deliver the qualitative product as per the specification and requirement of our esteemed clients. Our range is checked several times by our quality inspectors on various quality parameters and ensures that the final output delivered is flawless.
The company is located in the outskirts of Bangalore, IT hub of India, in the most environment-friendly industrial estate.
Furthermore, under the supervision of our CEO Mr. Anil Surana, who holds a rich industrial experience in this profession we have developed strong supply chain management and operational excellence across the globe.
|Nature of Business||Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||Anil Surana|
|Registered Address||Plot No. 6-B, 1st Cross, Phase 1 Kumbalgodu Industrial Estate, Mysore Road,, Bengaluru- 560 074, Karnataka, India|
|Industry||Electrical and electronic wires and cables|
|Total Number of Employees||51 to 100 People|
|Year of Establishment||1987|
|Standards & Quality Certifications||SSI Registration No - (290201201060)|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
|Proprietor Name||Mr. Anil Surana|
|Annual Turnover||2009-10 Rs. 5 - 10 Crore Approx.|
2010-11 Rs. 5 - 10 Crore Approx.
2011-12 Rs. 5 - 10 Crore Approx.
Trade & Market
|Export Percentage||upto 20%|
|Size of Premises||43,200 Square meters|
Some of or personals include:
- Quality auditors
- Skilled workforce
- Administrative staff
- Sales and marketing executives
Moreover, our wide supply and distribution network assures timely delivery of our products at client’s doorstep. The team consistently makes efforts to produce better and accurate electronic wires and cables.
Furthermore, these electronic cables and wires are manufactured using the high-grade raw material as per the requirement of the product thus finds many application areas. These are widely used in internal wiring of electrical and electronic equipment wiring of panel’s switchgear and domestic wiring. This has helped us to gain a huge client base not only in India but also in Dubai, Sri Lanka, Mauritius, and Sweden. Apart from this the range of electronic wires and cables offered by us can also be customized as per the client’s specification and requirement.+ Read More
Following are some of the reasons why we are ahead of our competitors which include:
- Wide distribution network
- Supreme quality
- Comparative pricing
- Ethical business dealings
- Sound infrastructure
- Vast industrial experience
- Competent team
- Timely delivery
Some of our reputed clients include:
- Simlanka (SRILANKA)
- Cable Solution (SWEDEN)
- Flintec (SRILANKA)
- Saab (SWEDEN)
- Ceb (MAURITIUS)
- Star Elevators (DUBAI)
- Tyco Electronics Corp. Pvt Ltd
- IBEX/ Gallagher
- Bharat Electronics
- Defence Undertakings like HVF, DRDL, NPOL
- Indian Navy
In addition to this, we also offer our client’s easy payment options that helps to conduct hassle free transaction with them.+ Read More
Infrastructure and manufacturing facilities:
- In-house facility to manufacture wires and cables, machinery sourced from best-known names like Niehoff, Francis Shaw, Meridith, Wardwell etc.
- Modern wire drawing equipment is used to ensure quality drawn wire goes into wires and cables
- Tin coating facility to ensure proper quality of tinned conductors
- Extrusion lines suitable to process a wide variety of polymers for insulation and jacket application
- Cable twisting and laying machine to undertake back-twist free cabling of multi conductors
- State-of-the-art wire braiding machines to provide shielding of cables
- Steel wire armoring machine for the manufacture of UG cables.
- Induction wire preheating machine to eliminate shrinkage of insulation
- Non-contact printing machine for cable marking
- Well, laid-out factory premises more than 15000 sq. ft
- 250 KVA HT power supply backed up with 125 KVA generator for uninterrupted power for the critical process like annealing & extrusion
- Diligent team of qualified professionals with wide experience in cable technology
- Modern testing facilities including Laser controlled diameter controller