Products & Services
Diabetes Treatment Service
Get Latest Price
Diabetes is a medical condition associated with the rise of blood glucose in the human body. This condition is mainly caused due to inadequate production of insulin that functions to carry the required amount of glucose to all body cells. In case the production of insulin is hampered, the transportation of glucose is also put to stake, leading to interruption of normal body functioning.
In accordance to Ayurveda, the medical condition is known as Madhumeha, meaning ‘Sweet Urine’, a clear indication that the level of sugar in the body has rise above the optimal level. Madhumeha is further categorized into three different types of diabetes:
- Sadhya: Form of diabetes that is curable
- Yapya: Form of diabetes that is paliable
- Asadhya: Form of diabetes that is incurable
All different types have their unique characteristics and Ayurvedic treatment for diabetes through various herbs and therapies is a magic for attaining optimal health. However, before learning about the best course of treatment, let us take an insight into the causes and symptoms of diabetes.
Know the Causes of Diabetes
The most common causes of diabetes include:
- Family history or genetic conditions
- Environmental factors
- Body’s resistance to insulin
- Physical inactivity
- Hormonal changes
- Cystic fibroids
- Viral infection
- Autoimmune reaction
- Chemical toxins
Know the Symptoms of Diabetes
The most common symptoms of diabetes include
- Increased hunger and thirst
- Increased frequency of urination
- Blurred vision
- Unexplained weight loss
According to Ayurveda, the best treatment for diabetes is a thoughtful combination of lifestyle changes, dietary modifications, and detoxification process.
Some of the known treatment options using Ayurvedic herbs are:
- Aloe Vera: It contains a chemical known as phytosterols that is known to control the sugar levels in the body with its antihyperglycemic properties.
- Fenugreek: It contains high fiber content that works to increase the glucose tolerance level in the blood and thereby reduces level of sugar.
- Sag: The herb helps increase the formation of insulin and in turn works to reduce level of sugar in the blood.
- Curry Leaves: The herb works to promote metabolism of carbohydrates in the body and in turn offers an excellent cure as a blood sugar controlling agent.
- Ginger: The herb helps increase the formation of insulin and in turn works actively on high blood sugar levels.
View Complete Details
Explore more categories
Reviewed by 1 Users
Most Relevant Reviews
Pankaj Beley ★★★★★ ★★★★★