Products & Services
Spine Care Treatment Service
Get Latest Price
The fast pacing world and the increasing use of gadgets has given an open invitation to spine problems and various other health disorders. The seating position while using gadgets, lack of exercises, and the horse race everyone is aspiring to win in this competitive world. Some of the most common types of back pain defined by some of the top spine specialists in Nagpur include:
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Neuropathic Pain
Be it an kind of pain, a perfect course of spine care treatment is essential to ensure that the body and mind are in a balanced functional state. Parijatak, a renowned Ayurvedic center in Nagpur serves as the best provider of back and pain through various techniques and natural remedies for back pain treatment in Nagpur.
Know the Causes of Spine Problems
Different types of back pain occur due to different reasons. Some of the most significant causes include:
- Ligament strain
- Ruptured discs
- Lack of exercises
- Excessive smoking
- Age factor
Know the Symptoms of Spine Problems
Spine problems depending on the area of pain have various associated symptoms that if not taken care at the right time, lead to severe other health disorders. Some of the common symptoms include:
- Lack of mobility of legs or arms
- Signs of shock
- Stiffness in the back or neck
- Poor bowel control
- Unexplained weight loss
Discover the Contributi on of Ayurveda to Heal Spine Problems
Ayurveda is one of the oldest measures taken for spine problems as an effective remedy to back and neck pain treatment. The ancient system of healing works on all aspects of the spine including the muscles, nerves, joints, and lymphatic channels. It works by creating an optimized balance between all the three energy forces ruling the human body – vata, pita, and kapha.
The most effective and significant therapies to cure back problems are:
Moreover, Ayurvedic treatment for lower back pain also includes certain changes in regular lifestyle and dietary changes. These include:
- Cut down the intake of food that includes pungent spices like chillies. These spices work to increase the dryness within your body and when you reduce the intake it works brilliantly to sustain the drying effects and in turn works to maintain the vata balance within the body. Reduce the intake of cold foods that creates congestion in the body.
- Do a regular exercise following a complete set of yogasanas. The most beneficial yoga posture for back pain is Padahastasana that is also known as forward fold pose. The pose works to eliminate all the unwanted ingredients from the body.
- Consumption of Bishop’s seed tea can prove beneficial for alleviating the pain and discomfort of spinal problems.
View Complete Details
Explore more categories
Reviewed by 1 Users
Most Relevant Reviews
Pankaj Beley ★★★★★ ★★★★★