₹ 1,000/ LitreGet Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Litre
Product Brochure Watch Video
|50 min. at 27 Degree Celsius
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
High strength, low viscosity epoxy resin grout Conbextra EP 10 is a solvent free epoxy resin grout designed for grouting of gap widths of 0.25 to 10 mm. It is an all liquid system consisting of base and hardener. The components are supplied in the correct mix proportions designed for whole pack mixing on site.
Provides a free flowing grout, for use where physical properties and chemical resistance of the hardened grout are of utmost importance. It is suitable for a wide range of heavy duty applications including:
- Underplate grouting to structural elements.
- Base plate grouting in dynamic load situations such as turbines and other reciprocating machinery.
- Heavy industrial applications in steelworks, refineries chemical plants and electroplating works.
- Structural infill where very high strength is required.
- Rail track applications, to support heavy cranes, or on transporter rails.
- Delivery Time: Immediate
- Packaging Details: Tin
View Complete Details