Philips Access CT
- Increased referrals
- More savings
- A trusted partner
Access increased referrals
By delivering consistent image quality across a wide range of clinical needs, the Philips Access CT will help increase referral opportunities.
- Satisfied referring physicians: The iFlow intelligent workflow platform automates and simplifies workflow at the console. Enable high image quality for referring physicians by utilizing iFlow’s smart tools to improve operator-to-operator consistency at every step.
- Greater clinical breadth: Accommodate patients of different sizes without tradeoffs in image quality.
- Diagnostic confidence: Gain the diagnostic confidence you need to attract and retain patients.
Access more savings
The Philips Access CT is equipped with tools that will allow your organization to operate more efficiently and economically.
- Longer tube life: Reduce tube replacement cost—the most significant ongoing cost of CT ownership—with iDose4, a proven reconstruction algorithm that allows you to reduce mA while maintaining image quality.
- Consistent image quality: Improve consistency from operator to the operator with iFlow’s suite of automation features that helps you minimize the costs associated with re-scans.
Access a trusted partner
Maximize your uptime and take the worry out of CT ownership with Philips expertise, tools and training.
- Easy onboarding: Begin scanning patients sooner with iFlow’s automated user interface that simplifies training for your technologists.
- Proactive monitoring 24/7: Keep your focus on patient care with continuous monitoring that solves problems before they can impact your day-to-day operations.
- Remote services: Remote services enables a first-time fix rate of 74%*—getting you up and scanning quickly in the event an issue arises.
|Number Of Slices||16/32 Slice System|
|Gantry Aperture||65 cm|
Now the performance your practice demands also fits your budget. We've taken proven, advanced Philips technologies and put them into Access CT for enhanced diagnostic confidence, at an attractive total cost of ownership.
- Enhance diagnostic confidence with superb image quality
- See more detail across a range of patient types
- Provide exceptional image quality for even small patients
- Streamline workflow and reduce variability
View Complete Details
|Number Of Slices||128 - Slice|
|Bore size||72 cm|
|kVp Settings||70, 80, 100, 120, 140 kV|
|Generator Power||80 kW|
|Rotation Speed||up to 0.35 sec|
Incisive CT helps you meet some of your organization’s most pressing challenges. Philips Incisive CT offers intellect at every step, from acquisition through results, and across all fronts: financial, clinical and operational. Like never before, operator and design efficiencies come together for wise decisions from start to finish with an unprecedented Tube for Life guarantee.
Elevates your businessWhat if you no longer had to worry about tube costs in your day-to-day operating budget? What if you knew your CT system always had up-to-date technology and was upgradeable to grow with you? We’re bringing new ways to help you stay competitive in your market, managing operational costs while you work to optimize patient care.
Delivers intelligence that adapts to youIntuitive advances from the scanner to the console to the reading room help improve the patient experience and every step of the radiology workflow. Consistently high-quality and fast results are made possible by the adaptive intelligence of Incisive CT, which helps keep the technologist close to the patient and offers consistency scan to scan.
Brings predictability to an unpredictable worldDesigned for serviceability and reliability, Incisive CT brings reassuring predictability to you. With 24/7 proactive monitoring, Philips helps you solve problems before they can impact your day-to-day operations while remote services allows for rapid resolution of issues without the need for on-site service.
OnPlan patient-side gantry controlsMinimize time spent away from the patient with new OnPlan patient-side gantry controls. Do more directly from the scanner, such as setup and pre-scan adjustments. Enable inter-operator consistency and reduce time to results by 19% with adaptive intelligence at every step of the exam.
Incisive thinking about dose and image qualityAccommodating a wide range of patient types and exams, intellect at every step offers the answers you’re looking for with high image quality and dose management across a wide clinical breadth in CT imaging. iDose4 improves image quality through artifact prevention, noise reduction and increased spatial resolution at low dose, while O-MAR reduces artifacts caused by large orthopedic implants. The 70kV scan mode allows for improved low-contrast detectability and confidence at low dose. DoseWise Portal collects, analyzes and reports patient and staff radiation exposure.
View Complete Details
Explore more categories
Reviewed by 1 Users
Rishang Singhal ★★★★★ ★★★★★