Our Product Range
Quality being our forte, we have a firm conviction in maintaining quality standards in the camera offered by us. Our vendor assists us to offer excellent quality cameras to our renowned customers. Furthermore, our cameras are highly demanded in markets by its high performance and user-friendliness. In addition to this, with the strong support of vendors and high-quality camera range, we can gain a relationship with our patrons in a short time.
Our mentor Mr. Gopinath M is a major supporter of our firm. Also, we have been able to gain prominence in this domain, owing to his organizational skills.
|Nature of Business||Wholesale Trader|
|Company CEO||Gopinath M|
|Registered Address||No.4/3, Thiruvalluvar Salai, Ramapuram Main Road,, Chennai- 600089, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Total Number of Employees||Upto 10 People|
|Year of Establishment||2015|
|Legal Status of Firm||Individual - Proprietor|
|Annual Turnover||Upto Rs. 50 Lakh|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
|Shipment Mode||By Road|
Our Vendor Base
Brands We Deal In
We became India's sole distributors for leading imported camera brands and aggressively promoted them through a series of Photo Fairs and Exhibitions. These promotions created brand awareness, strengthened the brand image and attracted a lot of potential consumers. Acknowledging the importance of after sales service, sales were supported by superior camera care through our service chain at Hyderabad, Bangalore and Chennai.
we enjoy the benefits of buying in bulk for the entire group and keep our margins low, so you get a great range of photographic products at great prices. We pass these benefits on to you, so our prices are the lowest we can make - every day.
2. The RENTER shall pay the OWNER full compensation for replacement for replacement and/or repair of any equipm which is not returned because it is lost or stolen or any equipment which is damaged and in need of repair to put it in the same condition it was in at the time of rental, normal wear and war excepted. The OWNER'S Invoice for replacement or repair is conclusive as to the amount RENTER shall pay under this paragraph for repair or replacement.
3. The RENTER shall not remove the equipment from the address of the RENTER or the location shown herein the place of use of the equipment without prior written approval of the OWNER. The RENTER shall inform the OWNER upon demand of the exact location of the equipment while it is in the RENTERS's possession.
4. The equipment shall be delivered to RENTER and returned to OWNER at the RENTER's risk, cost and expense. If a periodic rental
5. Equipment is delivered to RENTER until its return. If a term rental rate is charged by OWNER, rental charges are billed to the rate is charged by OWNER, rental charges are billed to the RENTER for each period or portions of the period form the time the RENTER for the full term even if the equipment is returned before the end of the term. If the equipment is not returned during or at the end of the term, then the rental charges shall continue on a full term basis for any additional term or portion thereof until.
6. No allowance will be made for any rented equipment or portion thereof which is claimed not to have been used. Acceptance of returned equipment by OWNER does not constitute a waiver of any of the rights OWNER has under the rental agreement.
7. The RENTER shall allow OWNER to enter RENTER's premises where the rented equipment is stored or used at all reasonable times to locate and inspect the state and condition of the rented equipment. If the RENTER is in default of any of the terms and conditions of this agreement, the OWNER, and his agents, at the RENTER's risk, cost and expense may at any time enter the RENTER's premises where the rented equipment is stored or used at all time and recover the rented equipment.
8. The RENTER shall not pledge or encumber the rented equipment ln any way. The OWNER may terminate this agreement Immediately upon the failure of RENTER to make rental payments when due, or upon RENTER's filling for protection from creditors In any court of competent jurisdiction.
9. The OWNER makes no warranty of any kind regarding the rented equipment, except that OWNER shall replace the equipment with identical or similar equipment if the equipment tails to operate in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications and operation Instructions. Such replacement shall be made as soon as practicable after RENTER returnsthe non-conforming equipment RENTER Indemnifles and holds OWNER harmless for all injuries or damage of any kind for repossession and for all consequential and special damages for any claimed breach of warranty.
10. The RENTER shall pay all reasonable attorney and other fees, the expenses and costs incurred by OWNER in protection this rental agreement, and costs its rights under this rental agreement and for any action taken OWNER to collect any amounts due the OWNER under+ Read More
We guarantee to deliver the exact product you selected, without defects. In case you have received a different product, or if the product was damaged in transit, please contact us within the stipulated time period and we will ensure that we replace it or refund you for it.
Please note that delivery times vary according to products. Although we deliver goods within the committed time period, but there could be occasional delays. We will contact you, in case deliveries are expected to get delayed.
Our customer support is manned by dedicated call center personnel, who can take decisions and resolve your problems. They are eager to solve your problems and are aware of the processes and means to handle them. In case they cannot solve the problem at their end, they will trigger the required action on your behalf or advise you the best possible method to a successful fulfillment of all your queries/issues. Be assured that when you call us, your call is being taken seriously.+ Read More