Our Product Range
Gold Testing Machine
|Analysis Elements||Platinum, GUsed, Silver, Copper|
• Product description:
Cube is based on Gas filled prop counter for measuring most common alloys including gold for jewelleryindustry. Cube PIN is based on high resolutionsilicon detector which is ultimate for alloys analyzing for jewellery industry including gold & silver, even one stepahead for accuracy & repeatability compare to Gas filled pro counter. Calibration
Pre-calibrated for Gold and other precious metals.This machine are very user friendly & easy to operate doesn’t require special person to operate, Simply position the piece of interest with the aid of a video microscope and start the measurement. The analysis is performed non-contact and non-destructive wihtin 20 sec. to 60 sec.It gives report in formats like PDF / Excel / XML / HTML also gives results in (%) percentage and karat.AdvantagesCube is affordable precious metal analyzer with high precision.Safety:A major task of the operating software is to assure the complete safety in the operation of the X-ray system. This includes the control of all the various safety interlocks and functions needed It Auto cut of X-ray during accidentalopening of chember door during testing.X-MasteR is the user-friendly operating software for the modern suit of X-ray systems. This program used mostmodern software tools available for Windows® operating platforms. The main task of the operating software isthe control of all system parameters such as high voltage settings, X-ray tube current, display of collimators and filtersas well as the collection and manipulation of the measurement data.Compact: Cube is very Small in size, thanks to smart design which enables this machine fit at any place from smallest showroom to busy business area.Capability
• Empirical calibration mode for calibrating unit using well assayed standard samples.
• Fundamental calibration mode for standard free calibrations.
• Pre-Calibrations for major yellow and white Gold alloys (optional other precious alloys).
• Simultaneous quantitative measurement up to 8 elements.
• Qualitative material identification up to 20 elements.
• Spectrum analysis for semi -quantitative concentration measurement.
• Statistical functions with mean value,standard deviation, high/low reading, trend line etc.
• Plating / Fake gold alert.
• Can be attached with weighing scale and printer.
View Complete Details
This is also called as Semi conductor detector or pin diode detector. This is a solid state detector and consists of silicon junction type Pin diode. This detector has a high resolution and speed with inbuilt Peltier element cooling system for maintaining a low temperature to obtain sufficiently low conductivity for enhancing the performance of the detector. This high performance detector can detect elements from titanium to uranium (around 70 elements) if configured properly. For the noble metal application this detector can be used for checking wide range of elements like gold, silver, platinum, palladium, cadmium, copper, zinc, nickel, iridium, osmium, rhodium, ruthenium, etc. This is an expensive detector and it has better accuracy, resolution than gas proportional detector. Accuracy is almost double.
- Detectable elements : Titanium to Uranium.
- Measurement Results : Iron (Fe), Cobalt (Co), Nickel (Ni), Copper (Cu), Zinc (Zn),Ruthenium (Ru), Rhodium (Rh), Palladium (Pd),Silver (Ag), Cadmium( Cd), Indium (In), Tin (Sn),Osmium (Os), Iridium (Ir), Platinum (Pt), Gold (Au). All metals separately.
- Accuracy of measurement :
- (i) +/-0.15% (Molten Metal above 90% Au)
- (ii) +/-0.3% (Molten Metal below 90% Au)
- (iii) +/-0.5% (Molten Metal below 50% Au)
- Sensor : Silicon-Pin Diode
- Cooling for Detector : Thermoelectric
- Detection Range : 0.1%-----99.99%
- Testing Time : 30-----200 secs
- Test Spot Area : 0.5mm
- Power Supply : 90-240 V AC, 50/60HZ
- Power Rating : 30 Watt
- Working Temperature : 15-25oC
- Relative humidity : < 70%
- Operation atmosphere : Vibration free surface and air conditioned room
- Interface for Computer : Inbuilt (External Monitor, Keyboard required)
- Software for Operation : Menu Driven User Friendly Operating System
- Dimensions of Instrument: Length : 335mm, Width : 225mm, Height : 210mm (with test compartment cover in : closed position) & 565mm (in open position).
- Dimensions of Sample Chamber : Length : 235mm, Width : 195mm, Height : 80mm
- Net Weight : 12kg
- Item Code: CGX-102
View Complete Details
- Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometer finds application for detecting and analyzing noble metals like Gold (Au), Silver (Ag), Palladium (Pd), Platinum (Pt), Rhodium (Rh), Copper (Cu), Ruthenium(Ru), Zinc(Zn), Cadmium( Cd), Nickel (Ni), Indium (In) in Jewelry Industry.
- Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence (EDXRF) technique relies on detector and detection circuit capability towards resolving spectral peaks due to different energy X-Rays that are emitted when primary X-Ray beam strikes metal alloy corresponding to different elements in sample, intensity of spectrum radiation proportional to concentration of element.
- This spectrum is then processed through powerful computer software that calculates as well as reports various elements as well as their composition in sample.
Test Parameters: XRF Gold Purity Tester comprises
- X-Ray tube.
- High voltage power supply for X-Ray source.
- X-Ray tube filters.
- Gas proportional counter detector.
- Processing electronics.
- System interface.
- An external computer.
- A camera is incorporated in system to view sample on computer screen.
- Detectable elements : Iron (Fe), Cobalt (Co), Nickel (Ni), Copper (Cu), Zinc (Zn), Ruthenium (Ru), Rhodium (Rh), Palladium (Pd), Silver (Ag), Cadmium( Cd), Indium (In), Tin (Sn), Osmium (Os), Iridium (Ir), Platinum (Pt), Gold (Au).
- Measurement Results : Cu (Combined with Fe, Co, Ni, Zn), Ag (Combined with Ru, Rh, Pd, Cd, In, Sn), Au (Combined with Os, Ir, Pt).
- Accuracy of measurement :(i) +/-0.3% (Molten Metal above 90% Au),(ii) +/-0.5% (Molten Metal below 90% Au),(iii) +/-1% (Molten Metal below 50% Au)
- Sensor : Gas Proportional Counter.
- Cooling for Detector : Air.
- Detection Range : 1%-----99.99%.
- Testing Time : 30-----200 sec.
- Test Spot Area : 0.3mm.
- Power Supply : 200-240V AC, 50/60Hz.
- Power Rating : 130 Watt.
- Working Temperature : 15-25oC.
- Relative humidity : <70%.
- Operation atmosphere : Vibration free surface and air conditioned room.
- Interface for Computer : Inbuilt (External Monitor, Keyboard required).
- Software for Operation : Menu Driven User Friendly Operating System.
- Dimensions of Instrument: Length: 450mm, Width: 350mm, Height: 345mm (with test compartment cover in closed position) & 565mm (in open position).
- Dimensions of Sample Chamber : Length: 300mm, Width: 255mm, Height: 80mm.
- Net Weight : 30kg.
View Complete Details