Pixel 2 Print is a company founded on a set of strong beliefs. If you are in the process of choosing a notebook supplier, it might be helpful to know some of them.
- We believe that the printer is engaged in a noble profession, one with a 500-year tradition. For what could be nobler than to enable information to be disseminated and truths to be shared? Or to promote learning, commerce, entertainment and understanding?
- We believe that the client is entitled to a higher level of service than is common in this age. We intend to provide that level of service to clients both large and small. Neither the size of the client nor the size of the order will determine priority at Pixel 2 Print.
- We value relationships with our clients above transitory gain and are determined to go to extraordinary lengths to maintain good relations with them.
- We believe in adhering to the highest ethical standards in all of our affairs and operations. If we cannot be true to our principles, we will not continue as a company. Our ISO 9001:2008 certification is a witness to our dedication to quality in everything we do.
- We believe in treating our employees as partners. Therefore, we pay wages that are considerably higher than others in our industry and are, indeed, among the highest in the country; we provide healthcare and other benefits; we offer training and the opportunity for advancement; and we ensure a safe, healthy and supportive working environment for all.
•Finally, we believe in the responsible stewardship of our planet. We have invested heavily in environmentally friendly equipment and processes to make certain that we do not pollute. We strongly endorse the use of wood free paper and we employ the best of breed solid waste disposal systems. All to ensure that no process or practice of ours contributes to pollution. Our ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 and FSC CoC certifications are testament to this commitment.
If Pixel 2 Print sounds like a company with whom you might like to do business, why not talk to us?