Nature of BusinessReal Estate / Builders / Contractors
Legal Status of FirmPrivate Limited Company
Get Latest Price
ProjectThree Multipurpose Port Terminals for various Dry, Liquid and Break bulk cargo
ClientAdani Port and SEZ Limited
Project Capacity30 Million Tonnes p.a.
PMC Project’s Role in the projectPlanning & Engineering, Survey, Investigations , Support to client in Estimation and Commercial activities, Project management, Site supervision, Quality Control, Management Information System. Audits and Commissioning
- Three terminals ( Twelve Number of Berths designed to handle vessels having max draft of 15.5 m )
- 16 Nos of mobile harbour cranes
- 2 rail-mounted mobile hoppers for direct discharge to import conveyors.
- 10 mobile hoppers for direct discharge into dumpers.
- 3.6 km conveyor system capable of handling 1,500 TPH of import as well as export cargo.
- 1 of 1000 TPH ship loader.
- 40 nos. excavators & 50 nos. loaders including 8 nos. CAT loaders.
- 60 nos. 40 ft. trailers for internal transportation.
- 225,000 sq. metres of closed godowns and 3,150,000 sq. metres of open storage yards for storage of cargo within the port premises.
- Dedicated Storage area for various steel and project cargo
- Mobile Equipments in backup yard
- Liquid tank-farm
- Supporting utilities and backup infrastructure
- Road and Railway Infrastructure
- All terminals are operationals
- Use of precast pre-stressed concrete spun piles for the first time in India
- Twin Berthing facilities in record time
- From planning to handover, 300 metre length of berth 9 was completed in 7 months
View Complete Details