Products & Services
P. N. Memorial Neuro Centre And Research Institute Limited
|Nature of Business||Service Provider|
|Company CEO||Sajal Dutta|
|Total Number of Employees||51 to 100 People|
|Year of Establishment||2000|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 100 - 500 Crore|
International Patients Services
SERVICE PROVIDED -
1. Visa Assistance:
- Coordination with the Indian Foreign Office, New Delhi.
- Liaison with Indian High Commission in a foreign country.
- Organizing police verification, if required.
- Arranging meeting on priority with the concerned Consultant.
- Arranging any specific medical needs.
- Smooth discharge procedure.
- Medical certificates/reports.
- Follow up visits/tests/reports.
- Lodging the patient/attendant in Hotel/Guest House.
- Diet requirement as per patient needs.
- Regular supervision of all lodging facilities.
- Travel/ticketing arrangements of patients and relatives.
- Receive the patient from Airport - Car/Ambulance.
- Arranging site seeing / shopping / prayer.
- Local travel needs for patient's relatives.
- Money Exchange.
- Daily exchange rates
What is a heart disease?
- When we commonly refer to ‘heart disease’ we mean ‘coronary heart disease’, which happens when blockages build up in the coronary arteries.
- These blockages are called atherosclerotic plaques and the process by which they build up is called atherosclerosis. This is also called ‘coronary artery disease’.
- Other forms of heart disease include, valvular heart disease, heart failure, and disorders of heart rhythm.
What is a heart attack
Blockages get worse: As the blockages get larger there is less blood flow to the heart muscle. At one point the heart muscle no longer can get the blood and oxygen it needs. When the blood supply is cut off for more than about 30 minutes, the heart muscle cells begin to die, and a heart attack occurs.
The atherosclerotic plaque cracks: Most heart attacks are caused as a result of ‘cracking’ or ‘rupture’ of the plaque (blockage). The plaque becomes unstable and cracks, forming a blood clot which travels and completely blocks the flow of blood through the artery, and causes a heart attack.
What is angina
Recognize the symptoms of a heart attack The typical presentation of a heart attack is an unpleasant squeezing pain which typically occurs in the middle of the chest or the back.
It often radiates to both arms or the throat and jaw, and is accompanied by sweating and / or nausea.
This typical presentation does not always occur. Some may just experience heart burn, or ‘stomach upset’ not relieved by antacids or not related to food intake, breathlessness at rest, accompanied by a ‘run down’ feeling.
Some may only experience chest ‘pressure’ and not ‘pain’, or pain only in the jaw, teeth or arms.
Immediate steps to take
» Chew a tablet of aspirin
» Place a tablet of sorbitrate (nitroglycerin) under your tongue. (if you have a prescription for it)
» Keep the patient calm » Rush the patient to the hospital.
ECG: This measures the electrical activity of the heart. A change in the ECG pattern can be indicative of the presence of heart disease. The doctor usually looks for two types of changes:
1.Those which indicate a block in the coronary arteries
2.Those which indicate a problem with the rhythm of the heart beats, such as palpitations.
Stress Test / Stress ECG: The stress ECG provides more information than a rest ECG since the oxygen demand on your heart is greater while exercising. A positive stress test indicates that there are changes on your ECG.
Thallium Stress Test / Nuclear Medicine Stress Test:This stress test is similar to a regular stress test, but in this a dye is injected into the heart and pictures are taken of the heart, before and after the stress test.This can detect areas of the heart muscle that have been damaged by a heart attack and areas that are not getting enough oxygen due to partial blockages of the coronary arteries. Nuclear medicine tests can also provide information on the functioning of the left ventricle.+ Read More
The Critical Emergency Care
Combined with round the clock in-house pathology testing and other diagnostics and dedicated emergency OTs, the team at DESUN ensures that best medical treatment and patient care is made available from the time the patient to the hospital emergency.
|Be it chest pain, accident, stroke or any other form of medical emergency, DESUN team works at tremendous speeds in starting immediate treatment and bringing in specialist doctors in the shortest possible time - be it 2:00 PM in the afternoon or 2:00 AM in the night.|| |
Space Age Capsule
24 x 7 Desun Hospital
For finding out your nearest DESUN centre
call: 2443 4567, 2443 9001/02/03/04/05
DESUN has more than 100 centers spread over Kolkata and entire Eastern India.
So when you are considering any, minor or major surgery, Steel OT's are the best choice. Even a simple surgery can get complicated, if there is infection from OT.
Life is precious so why take risk?World over hospitals are changing over to Steel Operation Theatres as it drastically reduces chances of OT infection and is therefore safer for patients.