DC Geared Motor
Brushless motors are commonly used as drives in adjustable or variable speed applications. They can develop high torque with good speed response. In addition they can be easily automated. Due to their construction they have good thermal characteristics and high energy efficiency. To obtain a variable speed response, brushless DC motors operate in an electromechanical system that includes an electronic motor controller and a rotor position feedback sensor.
Brushless DC motors are widely used as servomotors for mechanical displacement, positioning or precision motion control.
Brushless DC motors are used in industrial positioning and actuation applications. For assembly robots, brushless motors are used to position a part for assembly or a tool for manufacturing process such as welding or painting. They can also be used to drive linear actuators.
+ Read More
Get Latest Price
- SENERGY Engine Inside.
- Compact Design (Capable of fitting inside 48 mm dia. tube).
- Optional and Custom Attachments such as Keyway, Sprocket, Timing Pulley and more.
- Drop in replacement for AC Geared Motors.
- Powerful and efficient motor.
- 31 levels of speed control
- 16 levels of ramp up and ramp down.
- Electrical brake.
- Servo lock function.
View Complete Details
Explore more categories
Reviewed by 4 Users
Most Relevant Reviews
Lingaraj ★★★★★ ★★★★★
K. Srinivas ★★★★★ ★★★★★