Submersible Flat Cable
Rs 110 / MeterGet Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Meter
|No. of Cores||3 Cores|
|Usage/Application||For Submersible Fitting|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- Application: Flat Submersible Cables are a specialized product designed for use in underground, under-water, or on wet surface and generally suitable for max operating temperature of 70°C.
- Characteristics: Standard’s Submersible Cables are crafted with advanced technology to perform efficiently for long time. Cables with maximum operating temperature up to 105°C also available with PVC Insulation & Sheath and also with EPR Rubber Insulation / PCP or CPE sheath.
- Applicable standards: IS: 694 and other International specifications
- Product range: 1.5 sqmm up to 70 sqmm. (4 core cables on demand)
- Advantages: Apar Submersible cables ensure pump performance in muddy water and provides good abrasion
View Complete Details