Our Present Activities
Our manufacturing unit is ast SIDCO Industrial Estate, Thirumazhisai between Poonamallee and Sriperumbudur adjoining Poonamallee High Road (Madras Bangalore High Road). We have imported German Elumatec machines and other specialty machines to produce state-of-the-art Windows & Door system as per the Client’s specification.
We started Prabhu Industries towards the end of 2007 with manufacturing Aluminium windows and in a short period we have supplied these to prestigious buildings.
There are at least ten good reasons to choose aluminium for buildings:
1. Flexible and versatile, suitable for all needs and architectural styles.
2. Strong yet light, ideal to build big structures.
3. Insulating from hot and cold with the thermally broken solution.
4. Allows energy savings both in heating and cooling of the building.
5. Durable, enduring all weather conditions.
6. Allows sound absorption, improving quality of life.
7. Needs no maintenance.
8. Can be coloured, from any traditional finishing to wood effect for refurbishment .
9. Infinitely recyclable, it can be reutilized without losing its fundamental characteristics
Aluminium is a material able to combine strength and lightness, fashion and durability.
Being flexible, it can be easily formed and adapted to all solutions.
It is a sustainable material; 100% recyclable, a true resource for future generations.
A perfect material for innovative constructions as well as refurbishment, it can be integrated with the historical value of our buildings and, at the same time, assures comfort, sustainability and energy saving.
Whether in its natural colour or painted in a thousand different colours, aluminium creates lasting solutions for the future, while reducing costs.
Efficient and versatile, Aluminium contributes to the quality of our cities and of our lives.
Before this process, the billet is preheated at a temperature between 400°C and 500°C in order to reduce the pressure required for extruding and to achieve the needed mechanical properties.
After extrusion, the profile undergoes the cooling process and the ageing process - at a temperature between 160°C and 210°C - in order to reach and then stabilise the mechanical properties.
The extruded profile can be used in a very versatile way. For example, it can be cut, bent or assembled to be used in buildings especially as windows, doors, and façades.
Aluminium Life Cycle
The aluminium lifecycle is infinite. Shown as a graph, the trend wouldn't be simply circular, but cyclical: from bauxite to billet and from extruded profiles to windows and then, after a long period of use it is scrapped and turned again into billet. And so the cycle continues.
- From Consultation to customer satisfaction: To give good service is our motto. We believe in giving sincere attention right from the beginning of understanding the Customer’s needs to offer a suitable solution and executing the job to the satisfaction of the Customers. Our Executives will show the different types of systems available and also help in suggesting the right typology of doors & windows along with drawings & specification.
- To achieve customer satisfaction we have effective after sales services.