Products & Services
Pulmonary Sleep And Critical Treatment Services
Get Latest Price
Department of Pulmonary, Sleep and Critical Care at Primus provides comprehensive lung care to patients with lung diseases. We provide integrated and comprehensive services for all respiratory diseases and emergencies round-the-clock. We provide integrated and comprehensive services for all respiratory diseases and emergencies round-the-clock. Our dedicated staff comprises of expert Pulmonologists with extensive experience obtained in India’s most prestigious academic institutions, supported by respiratory therapists, technicians and well-trained professional nurses. It is well-equipped to provide high-class out-patient and in-patient and critical care for patients with common diseases such as bronchial asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), tuberculosis, bronchiectasis, pneumonias, sleep apnea, interstitial lung diseases, sarcoidosis, pulmonary hypertension as well as rarer and uncommon diseases of the respiratory system. The department also provides management facilities for pulmonary problems frequently associated with other systemic diseases including cardiovascular and neurological.
The state-of-art infrastructure available includes Bronchoscopy (fibreoptic and EBUS) and Thoracoscopy, Respiratory Intensive Care, Pulmonary Function Laboratories, Pulmonary Rehabilitation Unit, Allergy Testing facility, screening for sleep disorders, smoking cessation.
Interventional Pulmonology( Adults)- This is a super subspecialty of Pulmonology where minimally invasive procedures are carried out to diagnose and treat a range of lung disorders using advanced bronchoscopy and thoracoscopic techniques.
- EBUS (Endobronchial Ultrasound) for assessing mediastinal diseases
- Medical Thoracoscopy (Pleuroscopy) for pleural diseases
– Pleural Biopsy
– Broncho-alveolar lavage (BAL)
– Bronchial brushings
– Endobronchial Biopsy
– Transbronchial lung biopsy (TBLB)
– Transbronchial needle aspiration (TBNA)
– NIV Bronchoscopy in hypoxemic patients
– Bronchoscopy in ICU patients
- Percutaneous Tracheostomy
- USG / CT scan guided interventional thoracic procedures
Non-invasive Pulmonology – It involves the diagnosis and management of a range of pulmonary diseases related to pulmonary medicine including difficult, systemic and auto-immune disorders. Moreover, it also encompasses Interpretation of pulmonary function tests including management of lung volumes and diffusion capacity.
Pulmonary Function Laboratory
- Spirometry (with & without bronchodilator reversibility)
- Diffusion Capacity of lung (DLCO)
- Lung Volumes Helium Dilution
- Six minute walk test
- Pre & post-exercise Oxymetry
- Respiratory muscle tests
- Exhaled nitric oxide test for assessment of asthma control
Imaging in Pulmonology
- Lung Ultrasound
- 64 Slice High resolution CT scanner
Critical Care in ICU- We provide specialized Pulmonary Critical Care for acute life threatening respiratory diseases backed by a modern cutting edge technology.
- Advanced mechanical ventilators (invasive and non-invasive) Advance cardiac and vital monitoring systems
- Latest life resuscitative units for immediate life support
- Ultrasound guided central venous and arterial catheterization for hemodynamic monitoring
- Ultrasonography for point of care assessment
- Bedside Dialysis, Echocardiography
View Complete Details