Six Pack Nutrition 100% Whey is an optimum blend of the highest quality whey protein concentrate and fast absorbing whey protein Isolate. Six Pack Nutrition 100% Whey is a superior scientific blend which delivers 25gm of protein per serving.
BCCA have a unique branched chemical structure which cannot be made by the body and hence is required to be delivered by products like Six Pack Nutrition 100% Whey. These BCAA have been investigated for their potential anticatabolic (preventing muscle breakdown) and anabolic (muscle building) effects.
It is a heavy duty product which provides high protein content while keeping the fat and carbohydrates to a minimum. It mixes instantly, tastes great and is available in four great flavours.
Manufactured in Company Owned and FSSAI Licensed Facility. In Technical Collaboration with innoWHEYte Nutrition, LLC, NJ, USA.
Product Variants 2 Kg - Vanila 1Kg - Vanila 1kg - Choco Delight
1. 100 % Whey falls under the health supplement category and is not intended for medicinal use.
2. It has low levels of carbs and fats.
3. It is a complete protein source, rich in naturally occurring BCAAs.
4. It contains sucralose as an artificial sweetener and ideal for the calorie conscious.
5. It is a dope free formula.
6. It is not recommended for children below 12 years.
7. Exposure to moisture may cause lumps in the product.
8. The results of our products may vary from person to person and is in no way claimed to be generic.
9. All the reviews received on the site are genuine experiences of our end users.
Add 1 scoop (~32 gm) of Six Pack Nutrition Whey to 150 ml of cold water and mix until completely
dissolved. For best results, add 1 scoop and then 150 ml skimmed milk in a blender to get
a creamy shake. Have around 1-3 servings per day. Take it first thing in the morning and
immediately after your workout.
INGREDIENTSProtein Blend (96%) (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate), CONTAINS ADDED FLAVOUR (Nature Identical Flavouring Substances), Sucralose.
|Amount||Per 32 gm||Per 100 gm|
|Energy||128 Kcal||400 Kcal|
|Protein||25 gm||78 gm|
|Total Carbohydrates||2 gm||6 gm|
|Of which sugar#||0 gm||0 gm|
|Total Fat||2.2 gm||7 gm|
|Trans Fat||0.1 gm||0.3 gm|
|Cholesterol||0.07 gm||0.2 gm|