The Wicker Age Circular Day Bed is made out of wicker and is suitable to be kept either in a terrace garden or near the patio. Measuring 59 inches by 43 inches and 35 inches high, this circular bed has a yin yang like design giving it a unique look. There is a cylinder like arm that can be utilised to place glasses or plates while lounging on the bed. The circular bed is termite proof, UV protected and maintenance free. The bed comes in a foam mattress and cushions that can be easily washed and is made out of soft fabric.
- Brand: Alcanes
- Dimensions: Day Bed: Height - 35inch x Width - 59inch x Depth - 43inch
- Assembly: No Assembly Required
- Primary Material: Wicker
Our Furniture Expert Rupesh Pandit on Alcanes ALCANES as a pioneer manufacturer of Outdoor Furniture & Accessories is inspired by the idea of having great outdoor living furniture and furnishings which are sustainable in all weathers be it snowy mountains, dry hot sandy deserts, salty humid beaches and wet tropical climates. Alcanes offers Wicker furniture with wicker made from Rehau, which is the best european wicker under the sun. This products are made from High Density Polyethiline which can be used in temperature varying from -30 degree to +48 degree. We use a 7mm thick wicker strip which is independently stripped to enhance a good product life. It is very easy to maintain and it comes with a 3 year warranty on aluminium against rust and 2 years against color fading.
Caring for your item
- Try and use a tablecloth or any thick quality cloth on your dining table or any other table which is subject to daily and heavy use
- Do not keep warm or cold items directly on a furniture surface; instead use a hot pad or coasters; please do not keep hot items like a tawa or baking dish even on a hot pad
- To protect your furniture from fading, avoid keeping your furniture next to windows and other places where it can be exposed to direct sunlight
- To avoid minor scratches which may hamper the finish of your furniture avoid sliding or passing items placed on your table top
- Avoid placing items like burning candles or irons on any furniture as the heat generated from them may affect the life of your furniture in the long run, make use of candle holders to avoid melting wax touching the furniture
- Cleaning your furniture items regularly will help you maintain them for a long time, make sure that you clean your furniture gently with a soft lightly damp cloth; using a rough rag and pressing it hard against the wood might lead to minor scratches
- In case of a spill on the furniture, never try to wipe it as it will spread the spill and hamper the polish, instead just blot the spill.
Furniture Order, Delivery and Terms of Sale
In case you have any questions or need any clarifications do not hesitate to call our Customer Support Team on 022 61417379
Knowing your item: Please note that wood has inherent qualities such as marginal differences in stain and varnish, unique grain patterns etc. These are visible on a finished product and result in two otherwise identical items looking different. These are natural features of wood that provide character to each piece of wooden furniture and are accepted as per Industry standards. Small knots are also sometimes visible on the surface which is filled in by the furniture craftsmen during manufacture.