An all composites modern two and four seater light aircraft is assembled under the guidance of Jabiru Aircrafts Australia, as a dealer in the Indian market.
The Jabiru aircraft is a tried and tested concept in aviation industry. It is Australian designed and manufactured using fibre reinforced plastic (FRP) technologies and techniques developed in glider and homebuilt aircraft design and perfected over the last 20 years. The aircraft has been sold in more than 16 countries with numbers exceeding 1500. Jabiru aircrafts are most commonly used in flying schools as they are suitable for amateurs and are common for recreational, tourist and surveillance operations as well as for flying enthusiasts, owing to their extremely low maintenance and their ease of operation.
- Conventional configuration
- Designed to JAR –VLA European Airworthiness Standard
- High-winged, strut-braced monoplane with wing flaps, mass balanced elevator and in-flight adjustable trim.
- Gentle and predictable stall characteristics, together with light and responsive controls, make JABIRU a true sport aircraft.
- Fully enclosed, ergonomically designed cabin with 2 doors providing ease of entry and low noise levels.
- Excellent visibility Side-by side fixed seating with centre controls and panel mounted throttles.
- Ideal for training or recreation.
- Tricycle undercarriage with steerable nosewheel and hand operated in line hydraulic disc brakes makes ground handling a breeze.
- Excellent cross wind handling performance – 14 knots
- All composite construction removes the corrosion problem.
- Wing and power loadings provide high performance and handling, particularly in turbulence.
- Comfortable seating with fully upholstered cockpit.
- Designed for minimum maintenance. Upper and lower cowls easily removed.
- Auxiliary electronic fuel pump for ease of starting and added security in flight.
- Tinted Windscreen.
- Steerable Nose Wheel.
- Electrically operated flap.
- Cast aluminium 500 x 6 wheels and 6 ply tyres with spats.
- Cabin Heater.
- Choice of decals and registration numbers (from the standard range).
- Adjustable foot pedals to cater for pilots who have difficulties reaching the pedals
- Tool Kit
|Wing span - 8120 mm||Empty weight - 300 kg|
|Wing area - 8.04 m²||All-up weight - 540 kg|
Length - 5775 mm
|Useful load - 240 kg|
|Height - 2300 mm||Fuel capacity - 135 ltr|
|Cabin width - 1800 mm|| |