Benefits of Aloe vera face wash
· It increases blood circulation in the tiny blood vessels in the skin
· It has anti-allergic properties, is useful in the treatment of various skin diseases like eczema, psoriasis, itchy skin and so on
· It promotes the removal of dead cells and replenishes it with new ones, giving the skin a radiant glow
· It has anti-inflammatory property, helps to reduce acne
· Its powerful healing capability helps, to treat sun burn
· It contains anti-oxidants like beta carotene, vitamins C and E that improve the natural firmness of skin
· It keeps skin hydrated
· It improves the skin elasticity, Thus it refreshes the skin and makes it vibrant and young looking
· It lightens the skin and helps to alleviate sun tanning and hyper pigmentation
· It is a natural moisturizer and restores skins pH balance
Directions for use
Squeeze out a small quantity on to your palm, work up lather and gently massage on your face. Rinse with water and pat dry. For better results use twice a day, morning and evening before going to bed.
Quantity: 100 ml
We have a pool of highly qualified researchers and scientists with a varied knowledge base and global exposure covering all areas of phytopharmaceutical research, herbal research, herbal product development, identification & quality control. Creative teams from R&D and business development generate innovative concepts and ideas which are aligned to synergies across therapeutic areas and business needs.
Our research and innovation focus on developing products that deliver strong clinical performance, provide more patient benefit and deliver economic value, particularly where there is significant need around the world in certain disease areas. These areas include immunology, kidney disease, liver disease, neuroscience, oncology and women’s health. Our capabilities lie in developing innovative, safe, environment-friendly and cost effective global technologies to deliver high quality products.
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price1