Product Description :
Amaron CR200TT 200AH Tall Tubular Inverter Battery Description
Amaron CR200TT 200AH Tall Tubular Inverter battery is developed with the most advanced technology. The battery uses high heat resistant Calcium with ultra modified Hybrid alloy for its grids which makes it Ultra low maintenance. The Panoptic spines which form the backbone of the positive plate are cast under high pressure from low antimony less alloy with selenium, copper, tin, silver and arsenic, to protect the lead support from anodic corrosion, ensuring long battery life. The battery has high cranking power. High heat tolerance capacity of the Amaron tall tubular inverter battery makes it perfect for Indian weather conditions. Amaron uses High heat technology, premium silver alloys (SILVEN X) for a Ultra low-corrosion.
Amaron CR200TT 200AH Tall Tubular Inverter battery is worth for Money spent because it can give 8 – 6 Hours Backup on 300 – 400 watts Load and Amaron CR200TT 200AH Tall Tubular Inverter battery dimension is (400*190*505) mm.
This battery is also known As Amaron Current CRTT200 200AH, Amaron current 200AH Tall Tubular Inverter battery. This is highly recommended battery in the market because pricing is very imperssive. General life of this battery is more than 6 years.
- Hi-Coorce High pressure spine Casting (>100 Bar) for Superior Life.
- Panoptic Spine for reduce Corrosion leading to last long.
- Satiated wet paste gives higher active material integrity, lowers resistance to deliver consistent power and life.
- Serrated Sep Reduced strafitication and floats currents provides better performance.
- BIC Best in class vent design reduces acid spewing and riest formation.
- High resistance to heat makes the battery perfect for Indian weather conditions.
- Battery comes with fully factory charged with high reserve capacity.
- Hassle free quick charging of the battery ensures smooth operation.
- Battery has low lead reserve and less prone to losing water which makes the battery Ultra low maintenance.