It is loaded with vitamins A, B1, B2, B5, B12, C, E, folic Acid and niacin.
· It helps in building the body''s defense system naturally against stress.
· It cleanses and supports digestive system and also used for stomach ulcers
· It infuses the consumers with energy
· It hydrates and soothes the skin, and promotes skin renewal.
· It supports and stimulates immune system
· It is used in glaucoma and other vision problems
· Aloe gel relieves from osteoarthritis and bowel diseases including ulcerative colitis
· It is used in diabetes and asthma also
· It is known to detoxify the body
· Helping in painful menstruation
· Kai Aloe vera helps in general fatigue
· The aloe helps dilate the capillaries and aid in cell growth
· It improves blood circulation
Directions for use
Adults: Take 15-30 ml daily with water, half an hour before or two hours after meal. Children: Take 10 ml daily or as advised by health care professional. When desired a maximum of 240 ml may be taken daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
MRP: Rs. 999
Size: 1 Ltr
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price1