ArmaFlex® 520 Adhesive is an air-drying contact adhesive that is excellent for joining seams and butt joints of ArmaFlex pipe and sheet insulations for line temperatures up to 250°F (120°C). The golden color adhesive may also be used to apply ArmaFlex Sheet Insulation to flat or curved metal surfaces that will operate at temperatures up to 180°F (82°C).
An air-drying contact adhesive that is excellent for joining seams and butt joints of Armaflex Pipe and Sheet Insulation
ArmaFlex 520 Adhesive is the preferred contact adhesive for all ArmaFlex foam applications.
For low VOC requirements, please see our ArmaFlex BLV – Black Low VOC Air-drying, solvent-based contact adhesive or ArmaFlex Low VOC Spray Contact Adhesive – Low VOC adhesive in 27 pound aerosolized canisters.Features:
ArmaFlex 520 Insulation Adhesive:Application Areas:
- Meets Military Specification MIL-A-24179A and Amend-2 as Type II
- Dried film also meets ASTM E 84 25/50 flammability and smoke developed index requirements
- Provides a strong bond for tight seams
- Formulated for Armaflex Insulations
- Air-drying contact adhesive
- Years of on-the-job performance
- For joining any ArmaFlex insulation seams
A golden color, air-drying contact adhesive that is excellent for joining seams and butt joints of ArmaFlex Pipe and Sheet InsulationApprovals, Certifications, Compliances:
All Armacell facilities in North America are ISO 9001:2008 certified.