Asian Paints WoodTech Polyester Clear is a paraffined based clear coating, which offers excellent hardness, smooth finish and excellent stain resistance.
High Gloss Retention
Its high gloss retention property ensures that the furniture continues to shine ever after years of painting.
WoodTech Polyester makes wooden surface provide reflection like that of a mirror and thickness like that of glass, making the grain pattern look beautiful.
WoodTech Polyester is a zero maintenance finish-due to its unmatched heat resistance, high stain resistance and excellent scratch resistance.
WoodTech Polyester offers the best hardness in the wood finish category.
a. Drying time: Surface dry time 60 minutes. Tack Free time 2.5 hrs.
b. Gloss levels: 90% minimum on coated Wooden Panel(after buffing) at 60 Gloss Head
c. Flash point (IS 101/1987, Part 1, Sec 6): -3C
d. Stability of thinned paint: 5-10 minutes
e. Shelf Life: Polyester Parafinned 9 Months & Polyester Clear / White Sealer 12 / 15 months from date of manufacture in original tightly closed container away from direct sunlight and extensive heat.
POST PAINTING CARE
1. For removing stains on tiles and metal surfaces, apply NC Thinner on the surface and wipe clean.
2. If stains are difficult to remove, scrapping can be done after applying NC thinner on the stained area.
3. Precautions need to be taken while spraying / brushing, like masking of adjourning areas with suitable material, as the stains may be difficult to remove if present on wood or coated wooden and wall surfaces.
- Kindly refer to the MSDS for Asian Paints WoodTech Polyester which gives detailed information on safety measures while handling the paint.
- Do not mix Accelerator and Catalyst.
- Store the product at ambient conditions in well ventilated locations and away from source of ignition and fire.
- For optimum performance, Asian Paints Woodtech Polyester must be applied at a temperature between 20°C and 40°C and humidity not above 75%.
- Use protective equipment like rubber/polyurathene gloves, safety goggles/glasses, face mask while handline the paint.
- Avoid eye and skin contact.
- In both cases wash with soap and plenty of water.
- Get medical attention if irritation develops or persists.
- Do not inhale or ingest. In case of inhalation move to fresh air and seek medical attention if symptoms persist in both cases. Dispose in land filling.
- Do not dispose in any drain or land filling.
- No added Lead, Mercury or Chromium compounds. Work in well ventilated areas.