- Consistent performance combined with a good ratio between machine weight and capacity
- Flexibility of choosing between mechanical or hydraulic drives
- VVVF drives for all motions of the equipment
- State of the art PLC systems with user friendly interfaces
- Custom built and made to order equipments at TRF's own Works at Jamshedpur ensuring minimal erection and start up time at site
- Availability of radio communication and fibre composite cables allowing additional space at the tripper
- Ergonomically designed operator cabin
The Barrel Reclaimers are used extensively in stockyards and are ideal for having proper blending of raw materials for using in processing plant. TRF has engineered and supplied Barrel Reclaimer for Base mix. TRF’s Barrel Reclaimers are operation at major steel plants in India. The reclaim capacity of TRF Barrel Reclaimer is 1500 TPH with 40 m track gauge making TRF the premier supplier in India. All the drives of the Barrel Reclaimers are provided with programmable logic controller to achieve synchronized motions, hydraulic rail clamps, anti skew arrangement, storm anchor and air conditioned electric room, dust suppression system, radio control and fire fighting systems are also provided if required. TRF Barrel reclaimer is transferable from one stock pile to the other.
The operator's cabin is so located that the operator gets a clear and unobstructed view of the reclaiming process and the entire stock yard. The cabin is air-conditioned and ergonomically designed for maximum comfort of the operator. The front screen is mounted in the operator's console and displays details of all operations enabling the operator to program according to the reclaiming requirement.Service:
TRF today offers comprehensive operation and maintenance services for their Barrel Reclaimers with guaranteed up-keep time for the customer. This ensures that customers can plan their raw material handling strategy and requirement with added precision, reducing raw material inventory.