Blend Mayonnaise 1 KG, Packaging Type: Plastic Bag

₹ 150KgGet Latest Price
Type
BAG
Packaging Type
PLASTIC BAG
Usage/Application
Restaurant
Brand
ZOLITA
Packaging Size
1 KG
Cheese Blend 1 KG
Vitamins A, D, K, and zinc in cheese are also thought to contribute to bone health. Less inflammation. Dairy fats in cheese contain conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), which may help ease inflammation and may even help prevent heart disease and obesity.15 Health Benefits of Cheese.1. Cheese Can Prevent Osteoporosis Our parents always instructed us to drink our milk as children, telling us that the calcium and vitamin D would help us to build strong bones. The truth is our bone mass continues to grow throughout childhood and adolescence, reaching its peak density around age 30. From there, the aging process begins to thin our bones over time. It is easy to see that the greater your bone density is at this point, the less effect aging will have on your skeletal integrity.
2. Cheese Can Have a Positive Effect on Your Dental HealthA study done by dental professionals showed that eating cheese might help to prevent dental cavities. Four groups were tested, consuming milk, sugar-free yogurt, paraffin, and cheese, and the pH balance in various areas of their mouths were tested before and after consumption. A pH level lower than 5.5 can leave your teeth at risk for erosion due to acids created in your mouth. While the groups who drank milk, and ate paraffin and sugar-free yogurt showed no significant change, the group who ate cheese experienced an increase in pH levels (5).
3. Cheese Consumption Can Help You Gain Weight in a Healthy WayTo most people, the idea of gaining weight is not something to be looked at favorably. For some, weight gain is a necessity for various reasons. Actors and athletes may need to bulk up for an upcoming role or game season, or a child may be underweight for their age, according to their pediatrician.
4. Cheese is the Best Dietary Source for Calcium
The most abundant mineral in the body, calcium is a necessity for life. It regulates vascular function, nerve transmission, muscle function, and hormone secretion. While only 1% of the calcium in the body is necessary for these functions, the other 99% is stored in the bones.
5. Cheese is an Excellent Source of Protein Responsible for the formation, regulation, repair, and protection of the body, protein is a necessity in our diets, giving you a strong immune system, healthy hair, and proper fluid balance in your body. Without proper protein intake, you are at risk for fluid retention and shrinkage of muscular tissue.
6. Cheese is High in Vitamin B127. Cheese Can Reverse Hypertension by Lowering Blood Pressure8. Cheese Provides the Essential Fat, CLA9. Cheese Can Help Prevent Common Cancers
10. Cheese is Plentiful in Healthy Fats
11. Cheese is a Good Choice for Pregnant Women
12. Cheese Helps You Build MuscleWe all know how difficult it can be to lose weight, but for some people, it can be just as hard to put on muscle. Adding certain foods to your diet, however, can help you gain weight and bulk up. Cheese can effectively help you build muscle, due to its fat and protein content (27).
13. Cheese Benefits the Immune System14. Cheese is Abundant in the Vital Vitamin K2
15. Cheese is Good for Your Thyroid HealthYour thyroid, a small, butterfly-shaped gland in your neck, is probably not something you think about often, but it should receive special attention when it comes to your health. The hormones it produces regulate nearly all of the body’s metabolic functions. Too much (hyperthyroidism) or too little (hypothyroidism) production of these hormones can set your body off balance.
View Complete Details
Get Latest PriceRequest a quote

Shyamal Food Products

Rajkot, Shapar, Rajkot, Gujarat
4/5 
★★★★★
★★★★★
 (41)
GST24HOXPK1926P1Z0
TrustSEAL Verified
Star Supplier
Manufacturer
View Mobile Number
80% Response Rate
Contact Supplier

Product Details

Company Details

Product Specification

TypeBAG
Packaging TypePLASTIC BAG
Usage/ApplicationRestaurant
BrandZOLITA
Packaging Size1 KG
Shelf Life4 MONTH
Storage Condition/ TemperatureCOOL AND DRY PLACE
Country of OriginMade in India
Minimum Order Quantity 16 Kg

Product Description

Cheese Blend 1 KG
Vitamins A, D, K, and zinc in cheese are also thought to contribute to bone health. Less inflammation. Dairy fats in cheese contain conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), which may help ease inflammation and may even help prevent heart disease and obesity.15 Health Benefits of Cheese.1. Cheese Can Prevent Osteoporosis

Our parents always instructed us to drink our milk as children, telling us that the calcium and vitamin D would help us to build strong bones. The truth is our bone mass continues to grow throughout childhood and adolescence, reaching its peak density around age 30. From there, the aging process begins to thin our bones over time. It is easy to see that the greater your bone density is at this point, the less effect aging will have on your skeletal integrity.



2. Cheese Can Have a Positive Effect on Your Dental Health

A study done by dental professionals showed that eating cheese might help to prevent dental cavities. Four groups were tested, consuming milk, sugar-free yogurt, paraffin, and cheese, and the pH balance in various areas of their mouths were tested before and after consumption. A pH level lower than 5.5 can leave your teeth at risk for erosion due to acids created in your mouth. While the groups who drank milk, and ate paraffin and sugar-free yogurt showed no significant change, the group who ate cheese experienced an increase in pH levels (5).

3. Cheese Consumption Can Help You Gain Weight in a Healthy Way

To most people, the idea of gaining weight is not something to be looked at favorably. For some, weight gain is a necessity for various reasons. Actors and athletes may need to bulk up for an upcoming role or game season, or a child may be underweight for their age, according to their pediatrician.

4. Cheese is the Best Dietary Source for Calcium

 

The most abundant mineral in the body, calcium is a necessity for life. It regulates vascular function, nerve transmission, muscle function, and hormone secretion. While only 1% of the calcium in the body is necessary for these functions, the other 99% is stored in the bones.

5. Cheese is an Excellent Source of Protein

 

Responsible for the formation, regulation, repair, and protection of the body, protein is a necessity in our diets, giving you a strong immune system, healthy hair, and proper fluid balance in your body. Without proper protein intake, you are at risk for fluid retention and shrinkage of muscular tissue.


 

6. Cheese is High in Vitamin B127. Cheese Can Reverse Hypertension by Lowering Blood Pressure8. Cheese Provides the Essential Fat, CLA9. Cheese Can Help Prevent Common Cancers
10. Cheese is Plentiful in Healthy Fats
11. Cheese is a Good Choice for Pregnant Women
12. Cheese Helps You Build Muscle

We all know how difficult it can be to lose weight, but for some people, it can be just as hard to put on muscle. Adding certain foods to your diet, however, can help you gain weight and bulk up. Cheese can effectively help you build muscle, due to its fat and protein content (27).


13. Cheese Benefits the Immune System14. Cheese is Abundant in the Vital Vitamin K2
15. Cheese is Good for Your Thyroid Health

Your thyroid, a small, butterfly-shaped gland in your neck, is probably not something you think about often, but it should receive special attention when it comes to your health. The hormones it produces regulate nearly all of the body’s metabolic functions. Too much (hyperthyroidism) or too little (hypothyroidism) production of these hormones can set your body off balance.




Additional Information

Item Code CHEESEBLAND
Delivery Time 1 DAY
Production Capacity 50000
Packaging Details BAG PACKING
Interested in this product?Get Latest Price from the seller
Contact Seller

About the Company

Year of Establishment2019
Legal Status of FirmSole Proprietorship (Individual)
Nature of BusinessManufacturer
Number of Employees11 To 25 People
Annual TurnoverRs. 2 - 5 Crore
IndiaMART Member SinceJuly 2017
GST24HOXPK1926P1Z0
Import Export Code (IEC)78620*****
Established as a Proprietor firm in the year 2019, we “Shyamal Food Products” are a leading Manufacturer of a wide range of Chilli Sauce, Tomato Ketchup, Soy Sauce, etc.
Blend Mayonnaise 1 KG, Packaging Type: Plastic Bag
Blend Mayonnaise 1 KG, Packaging Type: ...
termsprivacy policy

Seller Contact Details

KEVIN

Shreenathji Industrial Survey No.61, Plot No.23 Opp.varun Techno Cast, Pardi Padavala Road Lothada, Rajkot Shapar - 360024, Rajkot, Gujarat, India

Get Directions
View Mobile No.
Send SMS
Send Email