The STUF-300R1B ultrasonic thermal energy meter
provides abundant capabilities for accurate thermal energy measurement of a liquid-based thermal energy
production / transferring system.The STUF-300R1B system is consisted of a high performance ultrasonic flowmeter and a pair of standard PT100 temperature sensors. The ultrasonic flowmeter
is based on our cutting-edge clamp-on flow measurement technology, which is capable of measuring the flow from outside of a pipe accurately and reliably. Due to the non-intrusive nature of this technology, there is no pipe cutting, no moving parts, no pressure drop, no leaks and no risk of contamination. Besides, the installation is simple and requires no special skills or tools. The two PT100 sensors, which could be either insertion type or surface-mounting type, are used to measure the temperature of the supply flow and the return flow. The energy consumption rate is then calculated based on the temperature difference and the measured flowmeter
. A built-in energy totalizer is used to accumulate the amount of energy delivered. STUF-300R1B is an ideal choice for improving HVAC, energy production and building energy efficiency in terms of heating, cooling ventilation and air-conditioning.
- Energy rate and total consumption measurement
- Non-intrusive clamp-on technology. Easy and economical installation
- No moving parts to worn out. Long-life span. No maintenance
- High accuracy. Thermal energy custody transfer performance
- Wide flow measurement range, bi-directional
- Built-in totalizers, batch controllers and task scheduler
- Isolated RS-485 interface. Supports MODBUS protocol
- Abundant inputs/outputs, such as 4-20mA output, relay output, pulse output, alarm output, etc.
- Easy to use and set up. Self-explanatory menu-driven programming
- NEMA 4X (IP65) Weather-resistant enclosure Low-power consumption, less than 1.5Watts
- Suitable for virtually any liquid heating/cooling systems such as HVAC, office buildings, apartment complexes, condominiums, solar heating systems and geothermal systems