We are also manufacturers and suppliers of carbon dioxide storage tanks and other industrial gases. CO2 tankers of S.S. Gas Lab Asia are constructed in order to fulfil the necessities of those manufacturers who do not have their own CO2 plants or their gas requirements keep on changing with the functional velocity.
Types of Storage Tanks:Lorry Mounted CO2 Tankers:
- Entirely secure for CO2 storage in bulk
- Fabricated from best and low temperature steel
- The construction procedure of these tanks is duly checked by internationally sanctioned inspection agencies.
- Valves & fittings are approved by controller of explosives
- Designed with advanced safety devices, insulators and refrigerants which prevent the loss of gas by evaporation and liquid CO2
- Refrigeration system is checked logically and it maintains the temperature inside the tank
SSGLA lorry mounted CO2 tankers are constructed in different capabilities to make them worthy for the existing chasis. The insulation of (Poly Urethane) in these tankers is of higher thicknesses as they require no refrigeration system. Also, low temperature steel is carefully chosen for the material of construction. After insulation, aluminum cladding is exercised. Further, the tanker is furnished with desirable piping system on which inlet-outlet pressure gauges, safety valves and other safety and approved fittings are mounted up.
To accommodate local condition of explosives directorate, the required chasis adjustments can also be done. The manufacturings and drawings are sanctioned and monitored by international inspection offices. We can attempt following qualifications on the chasis, like barrier around the tank, height barrier, rear red light, modification in the position of battery and rear bumper. Long Distance Transportable / Mobile Co2 Tankers:
Long distance transportable or Mobile Co2 (carbon dioxide) tankers have a storage tank, constructed in conformity with ISO standard. The storage tank is framed in a figure. All the containers are made to as per the requirement of the customer in line with international specifications. These tanks are suitable for shipping by rail, road or ship.