Fostered with massive industrial expertise and understanding in this realm, we are engrossed in presenting to our patrons an inclusive variety of Composite Rail Pads
. Fabricated and developed with exceptionality, these pads are extensively recommended owing to their seamless finish and ruggedness. Apart from this, we are shipping these to our clients on time that too in supreme class packaging.
Trains have been a typical mean of mass transportation that has an advantage in their reliability and economic efficiency. According to demands for more rapid transportation in modern times, recent trains have become faster and faster. Moreover, it requires the development need of several conveniences and rail engineering to meet the demand of passengers who want a quiet, comfortable and safe ride. Rail pads, that can prevent the breaking of railroad ties and roadbeds by reducing the shock of train loads transferred to railroad ties as well as securing the elasticity of all railroads, have been the center of much concern and research and have led to efforts to reduce vibration and noise generated by trains and rails due to the high speeds at which they travel.
- To protect sleeper top against wear and impact.
- To provide resilience for rail vibration.
- To provide higher creep resistance.
- To provide electrical resistance.
Type Of Pads:
- Studded Rubber Pads
- EVA Pads (Zw)
- HDPE Pads
- Grooved Rubber Pads / Sole Plates
- Hytrel Rail Pads– DuPont (Freight Lines)
- Thermoplastic Elastomeric Rail Pads (TPU)
- Rail Rubber Gaskets
- Composite Rail Pads
- Resilient Rail Pads
- Rail Seat Pads
Rail Pads Dramatically Improves Impact Attenuation:
- Noise Suppression
- Improved Passenger Comfort
- Extended Track Life
- Extended Ballast Life
These pads are designed to fit under rails to provide mitigation of the dynamic loading of train when passed, improving gross tonnage of rail, reducing the stress and fatigue loading on the sleepers.
- Natural Rubber RSS-4,
- High-Density Poly-ethylene,
- EVA Ethylen Vinylacetat Copolymerisat (12% VA content)
- Elastomer – TPU – Thermoplastic Polyurethanes
- Special engineered polymers as per customer’s requirement.
- Ash Content
- Yerles Osccilograpf Dynamic Testing
- Elongation at Break
- Load compression set
- Tension Set
- Relaxed Modulus
- Specific gravity
- Melt Flow Rate
- Carbon Content
- Volume Resistivity