Unlike Conventional Valves, Control Valves not only need to be tested for Seat & body tightness but also for proper adroitness amongst the Main Valve, Actuator & Positioner.
K.Mass designs and manufactures a custom made range of Test Benches for testing of all Gate, Globe, ball, butterfly and numerous special types of Control valves.
• 3Jaw, Stainless Steel, Piston loaded Auto Clamping unit for Quick & effortless clamping of valves for Seat Leak Test. (For Valve Sizes up to 6")
• 4-jaw, EN-24, Chrome-Molly-Steel Hardened, Hydraulic Clamping system Quick & effortless clamping of valves for Seat Leak Test. (For Valve Sizes of 6" and above)
• Lead Screw type SS-410 Hardened, Top Pillar Clamping assembly to clamp the downstream side of Valves for Body Hydro Test
• 90o Tilting Port to facilitate easier loading/unloading for larger Valves as well as for testing of valves in either Vertical or Horizontal state. (For Valve Sizes of 6" and above)
• Electronic Over Pressure Protection System with a ''Digital Read Out'' to preset the maximum pressure limit of the Test Bench & avoid accidents due to over pressure.
• Instrument Air Bulkheads for stroking pneumatic Trim.
• Safety Valves on Accumulators to protect against system over pressure
• Safety Screen to protect the operator from exposure.
• Priming Bypass facility to remove air bubbles from valves by filling up water prior to hydraulic testing.
• Pressure Gauge Adaptors to enable directional control of Test Pressure Gauges
• Air Gun for cleaning of valves & Test Bench during & after the tests.
• Windows based Data Acquisition / Computer Registry System
• Rota meter Panel to check Leakage rate of Valves
• High Pressure Air Supply System to cater to the Drive Air & Pre-charged Air requirement of the Test Bench
• 4 - 20 mA Socket for stroking Electrical Trim
• Pressure Outlets for testing external pressure tight assemblies.
• Containerized System for Offshore applications (Only up to 6" Valve size)
Floated in early 2001, K.Mass is a company promoted by technocrats & professionals with exceptional track record in the field of Production, marketing & servicing of flow control equipment in India and abroad. With a field experience totaling above 108 years, these professionals have lots of achievements and rewards to their credit.
Revolutionizing the industry in Flow Control Equipment & Services, K.Mass comprises of the following divisions; -
"Production" - The Manufacturing Division
Being our prime area of activity and enjoying the Reputation of a Veteran leader in Valve Test Equipment, this division of K.Mass Manufactures a wide range of 'Standard' as well as 'Customized' Pressure / Vacuum Valve Test Equipments.
The Test Equipment is manufactured primarily for Hydraulic and / or Pneumatic testing of all types of Safety Relief Valves, Control Valves, Conventional Valves, Mechanical Seals, Hydraulic Cylinders, Castings / Hollow Forgings and Pressure system assemblies.
• We also manufacture a wide range of Small Size Valves. This range includes Safety Valves, Excess Flow Check Valves, Ball Valves, Instrument Valves, Block & Bleed Valves, and Back Pressure Regulators.
"MARC" - Maintenance and Refurbishment Centre for Valves
This division handles "Maintenance, Re-calibration and Refurbishment" of all types of Valves, Actuators and allied flow control equipment. We recondition all makes & types of Safety, Conventional, Control valves and actuators to proper code requirements and OEM specifications.
To support our endeavor of sharing our in-depth experience & knowledge on Valve Maintenance, our "Marc" has joined hands with many in India and abroad. This division of K.Mass also provides Expertise & Consultancy Services to others who aspire to establish maintenance & Refurbishment facilities for Valves catering to the needs of the industry in their region.
"MSD" - The Marketing & Sales Division
Our "Marketing & Sales Division" owns its own offices in Baroda and Ahmedabad. We also operate a liaison office in Bombay and Delhi. This team has a number of achievements to its credits. Their contacts are, beyond doubts, amongst the best in the region.
Currently, this division represents/markets the products of a number of reputed brands like Sprague, Resato, Italcontrol, Swagelok, Parker and many more. Besides, we are always on the lookout for new business affiliations to prop up our aspiration of catering to the ever increasing demand of the Process industry.
We also have a liaison office in Dubai, which offers similar services, & support in the Middle East region.
Working on pre-established targets, our MSD can offer services to the satisfaction of any international company.
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price