Year of Establishment1946
Legal Status of FirmPrivate Limited Company
Nature of BusinessManufacturer
IndiaMART Member SinceDec 2010
Founded in 1946, Instron® is a recognized worldwide market leader in the materials testing industry. Our goal is to provide our customers the best ownership experience by delivering the highest quality products, expert support and world-class service.
- We offer one of the largest product ranges in the industry, supplying systems and accessories from screw-driven electromechanical machines to servohydraulic fatigue, impact, rheology, through to structural testing rigs and crash simulation sleds
- Our customers are in involved in nearly every market and industry around the world, as diverse as regenerative medicine, to aerospace, energy and power generation, heavy industries, electronics, through to automotive
- We are committed to exceptional quality standards, throughout our products, services, research and development, operations and into sales and marketing
- We invest heavily in innovation to develop technologies and solutions that ensure our customers can overcome their testing challenges and stay at the forefront of their industry
- Through a global infrastructure, we are local to our customers with nearly 1700 employees around the world
- We have an extensive service and support network that aims to ensure our customers are testing when they need to be
- We don’t just sell products – we create partnerships to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and an open door for feedback
EXTENSIVE PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
Instron manufactures testing machines used to test the mechanical properties and performance of various materials, components and structures in a wide array of environments. We offer accessories and software for these systems so that they can be used to solve testing challenges for different materials or standards.
Instron’s largest product lines include our universal and dynamic/fatigue testing instruments. Other product lines include impact, rheology, thermo-mechanical, and torsion testing systems. We also manufacture systems and rigs to test complete structures and components, mainly for the automotive industry.