maxion Cooling Tower Motors are the products of the expertise of highly qualified technical team with a stage wise rigid inspection method under TQM concept.
Salient Feature :
• The Motors are rugged in construction and are designed for satisfactory operation at wide voltage fluctuations.
• Special care is taken in design for Cooling Tower application.
• Higher efficiency and power factor ensuring lower power consumption and lower operating temperature of the motor.
• Motors with Ip55 degree of protection and class ‘F’ insulation.
• Shaft extension as per customer requirement (can be provided with lock nuts).
• Rotors used are pressure die cast and dynamically balanced.
• Connections are made by electric brazing to eliminate loose connection.
• Winding is varnished using vacuum impregnation and treated for protection against humid atmosphere.
• Bearings are shrunk fit in bearing seats which are ground to close tolerances.
• Mounting : V1 (Shaft downward position)
• Relative Humidity : 90 %
• Flange : B- as per IS - 2223
• Shaft can be supplied with stainless steel material AISI – 410 as per customer requirement.
|Output||0.093 - 90 K.W|
|RPM (Pole )||2, 4, 6, 8 & 10 Pole|
|Type||Three Phase Electric Motor|
|Enclosures||Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled / SPDP|
|Frames||56 – 280 M|
|Ambient temperature / temperature rise||45* C / 75* C, Class – B by resistance method|
|Voltage||415 + 6% V|
|Frequency||50 + 3% Hz|
|Combined Variation||10 % (absolute sum)|
|Connection||Star up to 1.5 K.W / Delta above 1.5 K.W|
|Altitude||Up to 1000 meters above sea level|
|Degree of protection||IP-55|
|Bearing||Anti frictional ball bearing|
|Grease||High temperature lithium complex grease (155* C)|
|Main Dimensions||Foot mounted according to IS: 1231|
|Flange mounted according to IS: 2223|
|Foot cum Flange mounted|
We are engaged in offering wide spectrum of technologically advanced water treatment and Purification Systems, Equipment and allied Components. Our product range includes Frp Cooling Towers, De-mineralisation Plants, Mineral Water Plants, Reverse Osmosis Plants, Reverse Osmosis Systems, Reverse Osmosis Equipment, Water Softeners, Filtration Plants and Effluent Treatment Plants. These treatment plants remove impurities, salts and harness from the water and improves its taste and colour. Demanded in various industries, our treatment plants are appreciated for reliable operations.
Water treatment plants offered by us are manufactured using the latest and advanced technology and have set benchmark in the industry. We make use of the quality raw material and other components in the production process and also make sure that these treatment plants are tested on well defined parameters by our quality inspectors.
Our products are as under
¨ Water treatment Plants: Water softner, D.M. plants/deionisrs, filtration plants reverse osmosis plants.
¨ Cooling Towers: FRP & Wooden Cooling Towers & spares.
¨ Mineral Water Plants: R.O. Plants, Ozonators, U.V. System, Micron Filters etc.
¨ Air Handling Unit, Air Pollution Control System, Waste Water Recycling Plant
¨ Effluent Treatment Plant, Sewage Treatment Plant
¨ ION Exchange Resin: Super charge resin, mix bed resin, Resin or softner & D.M. Plants.
¨ Water Analysis Kits: For instant testing of water hardness, chloride, PH, silica, phosphate, Iron.
¨ Cooling Water Treatment Chemicals: For prevention of scaling, corrosion and micro biological impurities in cooling system.
¨ Boiler Water Treatment Chemical: for prevention of scaling and corrosion in a boiler water system.
¨ Descaling Chemicals: For descaling of boiler & condensers etc.
¨ Water testing instrument: For instant testing of PH, conductivity, dissolve solids, turbidity etc.Automatic water level controllers (ISO 9001 Product)
S-179, Yashoda Nagar
Kanpur - 208011, Uttar Pradesh, India
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price