We feel immensely pleased to offer an exclusive gamut of CPVC Pipes Fittings
Features and Benefits:
- Easy installation
- Resistant against cracks
LOWER BACTERIAL GROWTH:
- ASTRAL Flow Guard- PLUS CPVC Pipe gives excellent resistance even under the harshest of water conditions so there are none of the purity worries from corrosion of metal pipe or soldered joints. ASTRAL Flow Guard- PLUS CPVC Pipe keeps pure water pure.
UNAFFECTED BY CHLORINE IN THE WATER:
- Bacteria build up with CPVC is far lower than with alternative piping materials - Copper. Steel and other thermoplastics.
Some materials may be adversely affected by chlorine contained in the water supply, which can cause breakdown of the polymer chains and potential leaks. In this respect, ASTRAL Flow Guard- PLUS CPVC pipe IS unaffected by the chlorine present in potable water supply. LOW THERMAL EXPANSION:
SUPERIOR INSULATION :
- ASTRAL FlowGuard- PLUS CPVC pipe has a lower coefficient of thermal expansion than alternative plastics, reducing the amount that the pipe expands when hot water is running, again reducing unsightly looping of the pipe.
Tough, Rigid Material:
- ASTRAL FlowGuard- PLUS CPVC pipe is more energy efficient than metal pipe. As an insulator it does not lose heat the way metal pipe do. Heat loss and thermal expansion are reduced.
Fields of Applications:
- Astral Flow Guard Plus CPVC pipe has a much higher strength than other thermoplastics used in plumbing. This means that CPVC needs less hangers and supports and there is no unsightly looping of the pipe. Astral CPVC pipe has a higher pressure bearing capability. This leads to the same flow rate with a smaller pipe size.
Hot and Cold water applications in homes,apartments, hotels, resorts,hospitals, high and low rise buildings corporate and commercial houses, academic institutes etc. for pure and hygienic water supply.HOT WATER COMPATIBLE :
EASY PLUMBING PROCESS:
- ASTRAL Flow Guard PLUS CPVC pipe is compatible with both hot and cold water. It withstand very high temperature compared to any other thermoplastic plumbing systems. Many solar and electric water heaters have CPVC piping system for heat efficiency and lower installation cost.
- CPVC uses a simple, solvent cement jointing method. Tools required are very simple and inegensive (chamfering tool and pipe cutter only) and avoid any need for an electrical source.
- Class 1 (SDR 11) & Class 2 (SDR 13.5): 15 mm (1/2") to 50 mm 121 CTS - Confirming to IS 15778:2007. As per ASTM D2846
- SCH 40 : 65 mm (2 1/2") to 100 mm (4") IPS As per ASTM & ASTM F438
- SCH 80:65 mm (2 1/2") to 300 mm (12") IPS As per ASTM F441 & ASTM F439