This course provides a link between vocabulary and imagination. Students, who are chained with a set vocabulary, sound repetitive and boring. Creative writing gives them wings to spread and they develop a skill that lasts for a lifetime.
- How to create a backdrop for a storyline
- Conceptualizing an idea, formation of the plot & subplots
- Progression of the story towards climax through imagination and creativity.
- Various Formats
- Closing of narrative with different ends: Open and loose end, multiple layered end
- Enrich your flair for writing by using phrases, similies, metaphors and symbols, monologues and dialogues, satires, punning, paradoxical situations and soliloquy