Navigem's governance solution refers to the overall management of the availability, usability, integrity, and security of the data employed in an enterprise, following the defined set of procedures, and a plan to execute those procedures.
We Recommend Data Governance When
- Organization Grows – Unmanaged Large Traditional Data
- Complicated Traditional info management Techniques are complicated
- Organization's Data Architects, or other horizontally-focused groups need modern Data Management system
- Regulation, compliance, or contractual requirements govern the business
What we do
- Current Stage Analysis of Master Data
- Audit, Legal and regulatory Analysis
- Business Requirement Analysis
- Define Gov. Process and Data Domain Control
- Analysis Project Phase
- Cleansing Project Phase
- Implementation of Gov. tools and Processes
After which we set up rules and standards for managing data in order to ensure that applications responsible for reporting and analysis access the most complete, accurate, and up-to-date data available.
We bring in Ownership and Accountability by
- Creating a data governance team.
- Developing a business plan and business case for executive buy-in.
- Building a governance project and program charter.
- Designing a governance plan.
And assemble the Team of
- Data owners
- Business subject matter experts (SME)
- Business process owners
- Data stewards